What do you think about our free forum offering?

Started by Admin, May 21, 2007, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Please answer this quiz.

Are we doing a good job providing free forum service?  Why or why not?

Inferno

Yes, I feel that your site is a very good hosting site for the most part.  Your Support staff has been very obliging with all that I've requested.  My only concerns are:

1)  The site times out and has miscellaneous errors too frequently sometimes.
2)  Reply to threads for support could be within a day instead of several or more as is sometimes the case.

Thank you for everything.  :)

Michael

Quote from: Inferno;5090492)  Reply to threads for support could be within a day instead of several or more as is sometimes the case.

Usually, the admins try as fast & hard as they can to answer your questions as quick as possible...Support usually answers within the day it was posted...Well as from what I have seen ;)
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

Razzberry

I think you guys are doing a great job! Any time I have needed help, I have received it quickly. I appriciate being able to have a free forum,and free support to go with it. Keep up the good work! Thanks again

Razzberry

MaT

Thanks for your apprication Razzberry, We all love to help people that why we are the staff of this wonderful site and we will kepp on helping you guys until we cant help no more!!!!
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

snescrono

This place probably has the best free forum hosting out there. Plus this is the only free forum that I have seen that lets you use avatars
come check out my site //www.gamerslounge.forumlivre.com

Support

Quote from: snescrono;511097This place probably has the best free forum hosting out there. Plus this is the only free forum that I have seen that lets you use avatars

Real thanks for your commends.

lordgivemick

I just think that they need more user moderators. So this way the admin and support dont have to do as much free-ing them to fix the server errors. And also someone who looks though all the made sites for illegal or tos broken sites. to help out thats one thing but to hep out for no resin what so ever that makes you a god.
Hey new site opened up for both games and website support as well as other things come check it out at.

http://spirea.flphost.com hope you all enjoy.

MaT

We have tryed to get more moderators but once they promoted they dont d o anything and are demoted. And me and MichaelD try to help out when eva possible but we DONT have permission to edit or change anything on peoples site we here to keep the peace. And for someone to look  through all the made sites on here would be a 9-5 job with no pay really but we try our best and encrouge you guys to tell us if you see one. :D

Thanks mat,
Super Mod
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

snescrono

I would always offer to help out, but I have school, so it really gets in the way
come check out my site //www.gamerslounge.forumlivre.com

Ikram45

It's awesome but sometimes it is very slow..

abbiabe

I would like to say that this a good achievement to offer free forum.

insurance_trip

good web site good forum.. i think.. helpfull forum..

Janessabuffy

I hope More moderator come and start new free forum.