Many rank images for your forum

Started by Support, April 12, 2006, 07:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vantot

how can i promote from member to be come a moderator.... with out getting enuf post.... i mean directly from member to moderator.. thnks.

vantot

Bro How Can I Promote A Member To Moderator In An Instant.. I Want To Change His Rank

Support

Quote from: vantot;513063Bro How Can I Promote A Member To Moderator In An Instant.. I Want To Change His Rank

Go to AdminCP --> Permissions --> type in the username that you want change the permission and click on Look up user --> select Is Moderator from drop down box under Moderator status --> Click the Submit button.

sreeja

Support

Canadian Warrior

Quick question regarding ranks

Once are ranking system is set up, will it all be automatically or will we need to go in and move people up in ranks individually.

And will the reverse happens, if some ones caught post bumping , we remove the posts and they drop in rank, will this be automatically as well?

Thanks for your time.
I walk softly and carry a big stick !

Support

You do not need move people up in ranks automatically.

If you remove their post, their rank will be automatically changed as well.

Canadian Warrior

Example for a Test Rank

Users Rank

10 posts =1 bar gif
50 posts = 2 bars gif
100 posts = 3 bars gif

Will these automatically change from showing 1 bar too showing 2 bars or will i need to enter all the ranks seperatly and when they move up the ranks it will switch:

Example Rank List:

Test Rank 1 bar gif
Test Rank 2 bar gif
Test Rank 3 bar gif

Canadian Warrior

Okies after playing with this for a bit i need to load all the rank gifs from 1-5 then once a member moves up in rank it will switch to the next ranking gif.

Is this correct ?

Support

Quote from: Canadian Warrior;513985Okies after playing with this for a bit i need to load all the rank gifs from 1-5 then once a member moves up in rank it will switch to the next ranking gif.

Is this correct ?
The first thing you need to do is add these ranks.
10 posts =1 bar gif
50 posts = 2 bars gif
100 posts = 3 bars gif
124 posts =  4 bars gif

When users pass a certain post total they get to the next rank.

Canadian Warrior

I made my own Rank Images and have uploaded them to Free Image Hosting - Powered by UIHS the problem is its saying the image is too small :???:

Any idea what the minium size is for it too show so i can resize them?

Edit:
Images are in the .gif extension and are 121x35 in size.

CW

Support

If you want to upload your Rank images, please send to me. I'll help you upload them.

Canadian Warrior

here you go , please upload for me thanks!

Cw

Support

Canadian Warrior

Wow that was fast. Thanks again support !

Cw