PHPNuke Domain Parking

Started by mariks77, November 17, 2010, 07:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariks77

Hello.

I would like to get some information about your Domain Parking service.

I had subscribe it and changed my registered domain nameservers to your nameservers before I made the payment.

After all, I don't think it should be any problem for me to access the site through my own registered domain name and period of the nameservers changed should be able to work now.

Please inform me as soon as you get my message.

Free PHPNuke domain: mariks.greatnuke.com
Parking domain: barmariks.com

Thank you.

mariks77

I don't have any problem about login to my PHPNuke account.

The problem I'm having now is I can't get to the mariks.greatnuke.com page when I type my registered domain URL.

The page seems to be not found or not redirecting to greatnuke.com nameservers.

mariks77

I just browse //www.barmariks.com few moments ago and it was redirecting me to v3phpbb3.hoodhost.com.

The nameserver is up but still the mariks.greatnuke.com page doesn't appear.

freeforum

Hello,

Quote from: mariks77;536256Hello.

I would like to get some information about your Domain Parking service.

I had subscribe it and changed my registered domain nameservers to your nameservers before I made the payment.

After all, I don't think it should be any problem for me to access the site through my own registered domain name and period of the nameservers changed should be able to work now.

Please inform me as soon as you get my message.

Free PHPNuke domain: mariks.greatnuke.com
Parking domain: barmariks.com

Thank you.
The DNS propagation has been completed, you can access to barmirks.com right now.

Quote from: mariks77;536259I just browse www.barmariks.com few moments ago and it was redirecting me to v3phpbb3.hoodhost.com.

The nameserver is up but still the mariks.greatnuke.com page doesn't appear.
Please clear your browser cache, this is problem of internet browser. If you use FireFox, follow instruction bellow:[LIST=1]
  • Menu bar -> Clear Recent History....
  • Time range to clear: select 'Everything'.
  • Expand 'Details' section.
  • Only check on 'Cache'.
  • Press 'Clear Now' clear cached data.
  • Access to your domain again. It should works for you.
Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you for your order.

mariks77

It works properly now with IE & Firefox.

There's an error on the shoutbox. It doesn't scroll the contents.

Can you please help me with it.

Thanks a lot!

mariks77

Hello.

My page is not redirecting to where it should be.

//www.barmariks.com is redirecting to the root //www.greatnuke.com

Please fix this problem A.S.A.P because my customers already been told about //www.barmariks.com.

THANK YOU.

tanduy2506

Okay,
The problem has been fixed.
Please check again and let us know if you still have this problem.

Thank you.

mariks77

The problem is solved. I appreciate.

Thanks!

mariks77

Hello.

I'm having problem about my registered domain mail address.

I can't send any mail to my registered domain mail address cocktails@barmariks.com. Can u please set the mail address IP to my registered domain IP so I will be able to receive or send mails.

tanduy2506

Quote from: mariks77;536426Hello.

I can't send any mail to my registered domain mail address cocktails@barmariks.com. Can u please set the mail address IP to my registered domain IP so I will be able to receive or send mails.
Hi there,
We'll let you know as soon as we solve your problem.

freeforum

Quote from: mariks77;536426Hello.

Hello,

The problem is because we don't host your email account. Please tell us IP address of your MX server (email server, provided by your domain registrar or email hosting provider), we will setup a MX record point to your email server.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.

mariks77

freeforum

Quote from: mariks77;536430The IP adress is 206.65.163.30

Thanks!
I have just point MX record to your email server. It should works for you. However, in some case it may take up to 48 hours for DNS propagation.

Let us know if you have any questions or need anything else we can help.

Thank you.

ys123

[[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'] [/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'][FONT=宋]wedding dresses[/FONT][/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'], if a character, cheerful free and easy ,'sans-serif'] [/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'][FONT=宋]wholesale wedding dresses[/FONT][/font][,'sans-serif'][FONT=宋]juicy couture[/FONT][/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] beautiful, but is this beauty, not for FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'][FONT=宋]evening dresses[/FONT][/font][FONT=][FONT=宋]bridesmaid dresses[/FONT][/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] Shrewd type not too pyramiding decoration, Cheerful and lively ladies. Don't ][FONT=宋]cocktail dresses[/FONT][/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'] [/font][font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'][FONT=宋]designer wedding dresses[/FONT][/font][,'sans-serif'] [/font][FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'][FONT=宋]cheap wedding dresses[/FONT][/font][FONT=[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif'] [/font][FONT=