Can i get tapatalk in my forum

Started by boxhead, March 07, 2011, 05:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerNinja

Yes tapatalk has already been added and we've been using it without issues for the past few months.  Until the new plug in was available..... we now strike a error message each time we try to read new posts vis tapatalk.

I'm not sure how I go about installing the new plugin?  Will that fix the error issues?

tanduy2506

Quote from: GingerNinja;540938Yes tapatalk has already been added and we've been using it without issues for the past few months.  Until the new plug in was available..... we now strike a error message each time we try to read new posts vis tapatalk.

I'm not sure how I go about installing the new plugin?  Will that fix the error issues?
Hi,

We  upgraded the plugin to latest version a couple of days ago.
The other forums using tapatalk work properly on our service.
You added your forum into another tapatalk account, didn't you?
However, it can't be wrong. Maybe, there is something's not right.

We just have a solution that we remove tapatalk out of your forum, then we'll add it again.
Or you must contact tapatalk to get more support.
I hope you understand the problem here.
Because you're using your own tapatalk account, we can not support it.

How about your opinion?
Do you have any idea?

GingerNinja

Sure let's try to delete it then add it again.

Do I have to do that?

tanduy2506

Quote from: GingerNinja;540956Sure let's try to delete it then add it again.

Do I have to do that?
Yes, please do it.
It won't affect to anything, just a record  which allow tapatalk to recognize your forum. Re-submission to allow  their get new updates from the new plugin version.

If it doesn't work after your re-submission, please remove it again. We will try to add your forum using our account.

GingerNinja

Ok, it has been deleted, please add it again :)

Paul

Quote from: GingerNinja;540972Ok, it has been deleted, please add it again :)

Hi mate
Just to let you know Tanduy is going on vacation (21st) for a week........If he does not see this before he go's please be patient and wait till his return.
He will get it added ( guaranteed)

Paul

tanduy2506

Quote from: GingerNinja;540972Ok, it has been deleted, please add it again :)
Thanks Paul :smiley-laughing:

Okay, We did it. It should work :smiley-laughing:.
Please check it again and report any problem.

GingerNinja

Thanks Paul :smiley-laughing:

I'm still getting a system message : SQL Error [myql4] Table 'phpbb3forums_0007.fancypants_superfreeforums_com_thanks' doesn't exist [1146] SQLSELECT MAX)tally_ AS max_post_thanks from (SELECT post_id, COUNT(*) AS tally FROM fancypants_superfreeforums_com_thanks GROUP BY post_id)

and so on

tanduy2506

Quote from: GingerNinja;540985Thanks Paul :smiley-laughing:

I'm still getting a system message : SQL Error [myql4] Table 'phpbb3forums_0007.fancypants_superfreeforums_com_thanks' doesn't exist [1146] SQLSELECT MAX)tally_ AS max_post_thanks from (SELECT post_id, COUNT(*) AS tally FROM fancypants_superfreeforums_com_thanks GROUP BY post_id)

and so on

Oh,
I see you still don't install thanks mod.
I don't know why your tapatalk report that error.
We'll check it and let you know soon.

GingerNinja

GingerNinja

Anyone know if taptalk supports freeforums.org/ ??

If so can you guys add a forum from freeforums.org/ to taptalk for me?

tanduy2506

Quote from: GingerNinja;541269Anyone know if taptalk supports freeforums.org/ ??

If so can you guys add a forum from freeforums.org/ to taptalk for me?
Hi there,

Although PHP-Nuke integrate phpBB2 forum into itself but...
Tapatalk doesn't support for PHP-Nuke :smiley-frown:
You  can get more information here: Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go

Hope you understand

GingerNinja

Thanks for that.... do you know of any other itunes/android apps that support that forum?

tanduy2506

Quote from: GingerNinja;541284Thanks for that.... do you know of any other itunes/android apps that support that forum?
Hi,

On android, I use Tapatalk Forum App https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity
I have no idea about it on itunes. It isn't listed at Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go :smiley-embarassed: