Your Introduction Please!?

Started by Govind, March 24, 2006, 10:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govind

HI..welcome!!

can u plz tel the link of ur board...it sounds somethin...i must be on!!!

lolz..ppl often refer to me n say..."God mus be lovin crazy ppl..he makes so many of em!!"
besides.."relationshp issues"..somethin i need to tackle so often(as i told hider too!!!)

fedrikwhite

Hi goldenstar27,

I am taking about ayrin. Do you know who is she ?

Peoria, AZ (TWV) - Ayrin Vick, a 27-year-old Peoria woman was arrested Wednesday on Murder charges after she allegedly beat her boyfriend's 3-year-old niece to a pulp.

According to Peora Police, Vick called 911 on April 7 complaining that her boyfriend's 3-year-old niece had "suddenly collapsed" and was not breathing.

When emergency crews arrived, they performed CPR on the child and transported her to Phoenix Children's Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Detectives interviewing Vick say she explained the child walked into the bathroom under her own power and then "just suddenly collapsed," according to the arrest affidavit.

You have any suggestion ?

jeffballard

[FONT="]Hi friends my name is Jeff Ballard. i'm PHP engineer and new to this forum..[/FONT]
Signature removed due to TOS violation

adampaulson

hi, i am new here as well my name is  [FONT="]Adam Paulson.:wink: any questions?
[/FONT]
Signature removed due to TOS violation.

follis

Hey guys i am follis and i have joined this forum for the first time and hope that i will share and get knowledge about different things.

sports24x

i m sahil 20...i hav a website sports24x.com...i m doing my graduation in geography....