Hi FreeForum users!
Sometimes, you have many problems relate to themes, login, languages, images, styles. May be your browser have problem with its own cookies and cached files. To solve this problem, please follow steps:
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE or IE) browser:
- First: Open your browser -> Tools menu -> Internet Options. If you are on the desktop, right click on IE icon, click on Properties.
- Click General tab.
- Clear cookies: press Delete Cookies button -> Say Yes if you want to clear all cookies, otherwise.
- Clear caches: press Delete Files button -> If you want to delete all local files, check on Delete all offline content -> Say OK if you want to clear cache.
- Press OK button to close Internet Options.
If you are using Firefox browser (1.5 or higher):
- First: Open your browser -> Tools menu -> Options
- Click Privacy tab
- Click on Cookies tab -> press Clear Cookies now. You can use advanced function be press View Cookies button to handle each cookie if you are pro. But that is not recommended because if you are pro, you don't need read this thread.
- Click on Cache tab -> press Clear Cache now.
- Press Ok button to close Options.
6. Re-go to your site. It's now ok. If your problem isn't solved, please contact me to take another support.Notice:
if you want to clear only cookies, don't follow step 4. And if you want to clear only cache, don't follow step 3. If you are using another browser, you can contact me to take support about that on clear cookies and cached filesWhat is cookies?
Cookies is only small files that your browser stores some your data for login. It can store userid, username, theme, language, item on shopping, etc. It don't store privacy data. Ex: auto login function is using cookie to auto login when you re-go to your site.What is cache?
Cache is a place for your browser store temp files in harddisk from your site and other sites to surf faster. Browser downloads all files relate to webpage, stores them into cache and view the webpage. If you surf another pages of one site, your browser will suft faster by it doesn't download same images, videos, flashes, etc. So when you update images, videos, flashes on your site, sometimes your browser doesn't update cache -> your site doesn't view properly.
Hope this thread will helpful for you.
The FreeForum Team