how to add your own personal pages

Started by Alb, April 09, 2006, 11:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topgunmike

Quote from: lordgivemickive had great success with pictures only becuase i have a team that helps me code. lol and i learn on the way. i luv html codeing and php and java and c and c++ ahahhaha.

no good pics on givemicks front page, what are u talking about, great success, no pics there you twit:confused:
IT'S NOT about "POSITION"- it's all about helping others have more webb'n fun, "ALWAYS!!".

topgunmike

ok everyone, lordgivemick is crying cause, i kicked him off ftp, wont host for him, he is all out traitor, will steal your techs, coders, do not give him any authority over any of your stuff, he will steal from you, he stole some of his first front page codes from me, REMEMBER THE AVATAR LINKS ON GIVEMICKS, DIRECTLY off my front page soon as i made him admin, HAD to kick him HE IS A THIEF!!!!!

stick that in yo pipe 17 year old lordgivup!!:cool: :cool:

pffffffttttt
IT'S NOT about "POSITION"- it's all about helping others have more webb'n fun, "ALWAYS!!".

lordgivemick

oh it doesnt have to be on that you twit.

hahahahaha what and understatment from topgunmike ahaha why would i want anything from him. oh and people i ask for help not for a whole total hey look at me im going to take over your server becuase if i wanted it i would have haced it with python by now.

oh and topgunmike i didnt even ask to use your ftp server you just said here ya go have some space.
meaning i really didnt care.

and i also didnt steal your dam advitar links. your the one who put them there and you also left you dam nam on it saying you left them there in the first place.
Hey new site opened up for both games and website support as well as other things come check it out at.

http://spirea.flphost.com hope you all enjoy.

lordgivemick

oh and topgun is just pissed at me becuase his freind wanted to help me and not him. so shove that in your face topgun.
Hey new site opened up for both games and website support as well as other things come check it out at.

topgunmike

well i'm not mad at all, i got MEGA COMPUTER, 6MB STATIC IP, all kinds of resources, your site is not even POOR quality, so i'm not mad at u are the gay guy from miami, (he is admittedly gay), i have far better equipment and knowledge than you guys, i host all kinds of stuff for all kinds of people, you can't host ur own downloads, just tired of seeing you with dihrea of the mouth, but it's expected from a 17 going on 10 kid.

i will cease this useless clutter in this forum, because of respect for the freeforum staff, take some pepto bismol for that dihrea!:p :p :p :p

P.S. UNLIKE YOU,,, I DID ALL WORK ON MY SITE MYSELF, u see you are a  L"USER, I am a DO'ER

lordgivemick

umm there your roung i can host them now oh great smart one.

topgunmike

they dont work u idiot, like i said, talk to the

lordgivemick

the resin they dont work is becuase i haent downloaded them on to the server yet. ive been to busy to do it. working on stuff for other people like some of my older freinds whos been my friends for a long time and if  you asked them i would never steal anything unless i was given permission from the person to use it. and topgunmike gave me permission to use it and when i said i really didnt want to put it on my site he put it on it for me. that is the truth and the whole truth i have no more respnce no bad combacks. and im sorry if anyone else got hurt in the process. im trully sorry you dont have to trust me if you dont want to but thats up to you. and i will help you if i can if anyone needs help even topgunmike. since now i have migs contact i talked to him and he said he will help you when he has the time. and all he has to say about you calling him the name is that he will still be your friend. even if you called him that.

Sanicanka

Ok, i seem to be having some problems with my site because i made my own pages before and never had any problems before but now i have problems.
The problem is after i make my page and when i get to the part to put the html code in the block, there is no html button. And it's like that with all the pages i allready made.
The html button is gone, so i can't put in the html code :)

Support could you please look at my site and tell me why am i having all this problems now....
Thank you so much

Support

Quote from: SanicankaOk, i seem to be having some problems with my site because i made my own pages before and never had any problems before but now i have problems.
The problem is after i make my page and when i get to the part to put the html code in the block, there is no html button. And it's like that with all the pages i allready made.
The html button is gone, so i can't put in the html code :)

Support could you please look at my site and tell me why am i having all this problems now....
Thank you so much
Hi,

Can you please post your html code here, or send it to me via private message.

Sanicanka

Hi support , thank you for replying but i don't have any html code right now but in future if i do want to add something on my site do i have to post the html code here first?

Support

Quote from: SanicankaHi support , thank you for replying but i don't have any html code right now but in future if i do want to add something on my site do i have to post the html code here first?
Oh, just need to post here if you have any problems with your code. Becarefull with iframe, form, table tags. Read this http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp to learn about html. You should refer to that document to check your html code first to ensure your code works properly.

Sanicanka

Oh, I don't have any problems with html, the problem i am having is when i get to the part 2 of how to add your own personal pages the html button is missing. So i can't put in the html code so, i can't make the block.

QuotePart 2
Go to Blocks
Scroll Down to Add a new block.

Title: Make this what ever you want, it will change this

RSS/RDF file URL: Leave Blank and to the right click Custom
Filename: None

Click on HTML at the bottom right

Copy and Paste this code in the HTML window.

Code:
Page Name

See, where it says to click on html at the bottom right,
well, i don't have any where to click ;)

Sanicanka

I don't know why i am having all these problems on my site. My shout box is still not working. Is any body else having any problems or is it just me?

jman7071

my sites starting to act wierd too just radom stuff stops working i redo it and then it works it is quit wierd

Print
User actions