How to change the logo banner in Phpnuke

Started by Alb, April 11, 2006, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alb

How to change the logo banner in Phpnuke

Step 1.  Login to your Phpnuke admin panel
Step 2.  Click on the "Preferences" box.

Step 3.  Upload your site logo to //www.lifelogs.net (supported by freeforum.ca)
Step 4.  Copy this code to put into the preferences box.  see image

Step 5.  Put that code here.  See images

Coda

Support

Quote from: Coda;496301didnt work for me :( only for avantgo
Some themes don't allow you change its logo, so you won't take any changes.

ownerpk5

Bro like is not Work Saing We will back soon

Support

Quote from: ownerpk5;497368Bro like is not Work Saing We will back soon
Yeah, Please use another image hosting to host your image, lifelogs.net will back soon.

Thank you.

halliday

i need help uploading my logo i did all what u say and my logo dont show it
jsut shows a box with a red x in the corner

this is what it shows My Own WebSite

DheeDz

Halday choose another themes it may work in other themes some themes are not working to your logo

Support

MaNiCjUgGaLo

Ive tried everything to get a banner posted and its not working ive tried the life thing and ive tried photobucket

Support

Quote from: MaNiCjUgGaLo;514859Ive tried everything to get a banner posted and its not working ive tried the life thing and ive tried photobucket

Please provide us your forums address so that we can better assist you.

brown93553

if your using photobucket you have to use the direst link URL to make it show up on your page

Support

Quote from: brown93553;519268if your using photobucket you have to use the direst link URL to make it show up on your page
You can use also imageshack.us, tinyurl.com, imagebam.com, etc.

leno

Does a banner logo have to be a certain size? Also, does anyone have a list of themes that you can change the logo banner on? Thanks alot!

thc_positif

Quote from: leno;520080Does a banner logo have to be a certain size? Also, does anyone have a list of themes that you can change the logo banner on? Thanks alot!

i need an answer to that same question. whats the size of a "freephpnuke" header logo? and what themes can can i use that will allow me to change my header logo? thanks in advance...

Support

Quote from: thc_positif;521068i need an answer to that same question. whats the size of a "freephpnuke" header logo? and what themes can can i use that will allow me to change my header logo? thanks in advance...

1. Your logo can be whatever size you want it to be.
2. You can change logo of the themes that have the following logos on it.