Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp pppppppppp Admin

Started by eksmer, August 22, 2006, 06:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eksmer

Admin can you fixed my blocks ,  here are my two  url //www.greatnuke.com/xtremeboot //www.greatnuke.com/fanclub , my iframe is not in the right place ,pls..  can you fixed it admin ,:(

Support

Quote from: eksmerAdmin can you fixed my blocks ,  here are my two  url //www.greatnuke.com/xtremeboot //www.greatnuke.com/fanclub , my iframe is not in the right place ,pls..  can you fixed it admin ,:(
Those sites are ok now. If you want to update your block, please tell me know to do it for you. Because the text editor is not compatible with iframe. Thanks.

eksmer

ok admin ,i was to iframe  the chat in that block but the whole chat is no seen in the block can you fixed the size of the iframe to be fitted in that center block:D hera are my url again //www.greatnuke.com/xtremeboot and //www.greatnuke.com/fanclub

Pr!3st

That site rocks i need a good theme like that except not for css but for Quake http://greatnuke.com/covertopsrailerz/index.php
thats my site i just got it and have no idea how to work things so could any1 who can help contact me on msn ryan6-6-6@hotmail.com:eek:

Support

Quote from: eksmerok admin ,i was to iframe  the chat in that block but the whole chat is no seen in the block can you fixed the size of the iframe to be fitted in that center block:D hera are my url again //www.greatnuke.com/xtremeboot and //www.greatnuke.com/fanclub
Ok, it's fixed. Be careful with iframe. Tell me know to help you if you want to update them.

Support

Quote from: Pr!3stThat site rocks i need a good theme like that except not for css but for Quake http://greatnuke.com/covertopsrailerz/index.php
thats my site i just got it and have no idea how to work things so could any1 who can help contact me on msn ryan6-6-6@hotmail.com:eek:
Can you please tell me more of show me some demo.

eksmer

thanks a lot admin , i will tell you if i will update my iframe thanks again