How to use blocks in Administration Menu

Started by Support, May 22, 2006, 03:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Support

How to use blocks in Administration Menu

Step 1: Go to your site administration menu (http://freephpnuke.org/yoursite/admin.php).
Step 2: Click on "Blocks" box, see image bellow

After you click on "Blocks" box, you will see blocks list, see instructions on image

Create Block: scroll to "Add Block" section at bottom of page. Enter suitable information. See image bellow

Edit Block: click on edit icon of corresponding row in the block list -> edit block, see image bellow

Active Block: click on active icon of corresponding row in the block list, you will be redirect to a confirm page, see image bellow

Deactive Block: click on deactive icon of corresponding row in the block list, you are done.

Preview Block: click on preview icon of corresponding row in the block list, you will be redirect to a preview page, see image bellow

Delete Block: click on delete icon of corresponding row in the block list, you will be redirect to a confirm page, see image bellow

Fix blocks' weight conflicts: this link locate at the end of block list. Click on this link if you want to fix blocks' weight conflicts, see image bellow

Hope this helpful to you.

Regards
The Noonhost Suport Team.

fpsxelement

i have a question. i am the admin  and i can acess the forums but when other people access them they cant do it. it says module not activated

Support

You must log in and go to Administration Menu -> Modules -> activate your Forums.

ovelha

I have a question too.

How can I make the forums be visible only for my users?

thx

MaT

You must log in and go to Administration Menu -> Modules -> Edit Module -> viewable by registered people only
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

ovelha

When i was gonna do it, i searched for it and that's what appeared

Support

I just did it for you. You need to edit the forum module in modules list.

ovelha

I found the problem. If it is on the Home Page, it can't be changed.

And 3 more questions.

1- Can I make a part of the forum be protected by password?
2- Can I edit the formulary of user information, Like "ICQ number" to "Money" or things like that?
3- Can I make the registration pass by the administrators approval before be activated?

thx for all :D

ovelha

Quote from: ovelha;510943I found the problem. If it is on the Home Page, it can't be changed.

And 3 more questions.

1- Can I make a part of the forum be protected by password?
2- Can I edit the formulary of user information, Like "ICQ number" to "Money" or things like that?
3- Can I make the registration pass by the administrators approval before be activated?

thx for all :D

someone tell me pleeeeease :neutral:

Support

1.You can't make the forum protected by password.
2.You can edit user information,but you can not edit the formulary.
3.This is impossible, if you want i can enable email confirmation for you.

ovelha

Quote from: Support;5109801.You can't make the forum protected by password.
2.You can edit user information,but you can not edit the formulary.
3.This is impossible, if you want i can enable email confirmation for you.

Okay. Thx for all.

ovelha

I found a way to change the formulary, but I must have this file

http://forcelegacy.freephpnuke.org/modules/Forums/language/lang_portuguese/lang_main.php

So I can edit it and put it on my site.

Can you give me this file?

Thanks for all.

ferdyelaine

this sounds very funny but i cant access the administrator...how can i get another  copy of the admin access pass and admin name...please help me....
site add is http://softbytes08ferlaine.freephpnuke.org/index.php..thanks

MaT

neather of the link both u guys provided dont work please look and make them work for us alright
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

ovelha

Quote from: MaT;511013neather of the link both u guys provided dont work please look and make them work for us alright

Okay dude.

What I want is the file "lang_main.php". It is on

modules/forums/language

I want the "lang_main.php of the portuguese language folder.

Is it possible?