jus wanna know what you think...

Started by maz2390, June 19, 2006, 12:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maz2390

hey guys,

i was kinda stressy when i got back from work today and thought i would show it though some work in photoshop, just wanna know what you think of it? it has a lot of meaning and im sure if you look at it and think enough, you will see how it all represents anger:

Title: Anger Prevails

ps, its an actual picture of me :D

Michael

Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

maz2390

Support

Wow! Great! I would like to learn about photoshop but i don't have time to do that. Do you have any site that can help me learn about photoshop?

maz2390

i have the perfect site! come sign up at another forum that i co-admin at, it is all about photoshop and we have a private area where we teach new people, you will start off at beginner and gradually work your way up to expert, it is a simple and fun process that anyone will be able to do! we can work out times that will fit you also and best of all....ITS FREE!!!

the site is Graphic Wizardry

Michael

OMG!!! invisionfree. W00T i love them (and noohost)
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

maz2390

:lol: yea i prefer invision to phpbb (sorry) there is more options and more flexibility :D (sorry again lol)

Support

Quote from: maz2390i have the perfect site! come sign up at another forum that i co-admin at, it is all about photoshop and we have a private area where we teach new people, you will start off at beginner and gradually work your way up to expert, it is a simple and fun process that anyone will be able to do! we can work out times that will fit you also and best of all....ITS FREE!!!

the site is Graphic Wizardry
Thanksssssssss.

maz2390

np, hope to see u there soon mate :D

sreeja