News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Get 620 Members in 7 days

Started by arafat21, June 27, 2006, 08:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arafat21

I made my forum in 15 June 2006 and release to everyone in 20th June. And I now have 620 member and 1113 topic. All I able to do by the friendly help of noonhost supporting stuff.Though the noonhost have some restriction on mod use as a pHp forum but they fulfil it by there kind help. My hearty thanks to all noonhost stuff and members for there kind help and wishes.
I am back after 1 year

Michael

oh yes that's good. I took your advice on my forum, i am getting someone to look for a skin for me and i am adding the boards and hopefully the person will do this properly because i really want this to be a great forum. I am not aloowed to advertise on here (or in my siggy) so i'll just put it as my website. It is closed just now.

Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

arafat21

Thanks for chooseing my advise. I am very hopefull about your forum. All my wish to you to get a honour of a great game forum.I am eagerly waiting for your new forum and hope others too like me waiting.
I am back after 1 year

Michael

ok, i have added more boards and my friend got me the skin, what do ya think now?

Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Michael

oh P.S: just need to do a banner
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

hc2995

Quote from: arafat21I made my forum in 15 June 2006 and release to everyone in 20th June. And I now have 620 member and 1113 topic. All I able to do by the friendly help of noonhost supporting stuff.Though the noonhost have some restriction on mod use as a pHp forum but they fulfil it by there kind help. My hearty thanks to all noonhost stuff and members for there kind help and wishes.
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT MANY USERS?!?!?!?!?!?

maz2390

yea but the question is, are they all regular posters? 8)

arafat21

Many of them regular poster.And I am happy with the poster who post.I know, many person have very few time to visit any site due to time problem and they want to grab as many content as they able and they don't want to weast any time by giving reply.So I(and all regular poster) have to do some hard work to give them what they need and we are happy to doing that.
I am back after 1 year

arafat21

Mr. hc2995, I can help you by giving your site ad in my site and you should review your forum in my site's web review section, then I able to suggest you what you should do to grow up.If you interested about giving your site ad in my site just pm me.I will creat a cool banner for you dude.
I am back after 1 year

maz2390

Quote from: arafat21Mr. hc2995, I can help you by giving your site ad in my site and you should review your forum in my site's web review section, then I able to suggest you what you should do to grow up.If you interested about giving your site ad in my site just pm me.I will creat a cool banner for you dude.

any chance me placing a banner on your site...say.... 550*200 pixels in size?

also, do you have kuch kuch hota hai on your site? 8)

arafat21

Hey Mr. maz2390, I can post your logo in my site but the condition is you should use the tag "Masala Masti Group" with your logo which shows in your forum.If you agree then just post the link of your logo.

And I have not yet Kuck Kuch Hota Hai but as you ask then I will post it soon may be today or tommorow.
I am back after 1 year

maz2390

if you make a banner also about that size, i will post it up on the frontpage of my site :D

arafat21

Ok!I will do it and post the link as soon as posible.Hope we enjoy each-other community soon.
I am back after 1 year

maz2390

ok mate, let me know when your done ;) :D

arafat21

I am back after 1 year