How to allow submitted download links????

Started by Support, July 15, 2006, 05:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Support

Thanks maz2390 for posting this guild

maz2390

Michael

Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

Semperfi

Could you please make a new guide this one no longer is available (aka its a broken link) Thanks. Its Been a while since this was posted, i would have thought oyu would have seen that its broken. ???

Support

Again, thanks maz2390 for doing the guide.
Quote from: maz2390There are 2 ways of doing it. if you have the admin block active and are logged in as an admin, there will be an awaiting submissions block, it will say there if you have any. (see below)

if you do not have that block active, you will need to go through the admin menu to do so. follow the screenshots to understand how...

Once you have clicked "check all downloads" it will take you to a list of current and waiting downloads, u can choose to accept from there :D

hope that helped, even if only a little lmao :)

racnfan

all screen shots are not avail. Could it be re posted.
 THANKS.

Support

Quote from: racnfan;523465all screen shots are not avail. Could it be re posted.
 THANKS.
I've fixed them.

racnfan

Quote from: Support;510159Once you have clicked "check all downloads" it will take you to a list of current and waiting downloads, u can choose to accept from there

I have a download in waiting content but when I click validate there is no list of downloads.

Downloads and Administration are active.

HELP PLEASE

Support

Could you send me your admin login please?

racnfan

you mean user and password.

sent by PM

Support

racnfan

Sorry I edited my previous message.

sent by PM

Support

Quote from: racnfan;523483Sorry I edited my previous message.

sent by PM
No problems. I just replied your PM, it seems like working fine for me.

racnfan

That works fine, but the download will not show up in validation. When I click check all downloads or the catagory it is in.

Support

You need to click on the Add button to add the download to the category.