Please don't use iframe in your blocks/news/articles

Started by Support, July 24, 2006, 12:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Support

Quote from: Trickster09;520649Ok I would like iframe setup on my site please link is: Trickster Productions

and the code is:  

Problems fixed

wizardwolfpaws

i need this  put in the center of my site

and this  one plz

Tourney Jump
Jump #:
Player ID:
Password:

and the is the site where i got that code from CWWP Admin Services

[URL="[url="http://wizardzwolfpaws.greatnuke.com/%5DWizard'z"]http://wizardzwolfpaws.greatnuke.com/]Wizard'z[/url] Wolf Paws[/URL]
ty you for  your help

Support

Done. Please let me known if you want to add anymore else.

wizardwolfpaws

i deleted it by mastak

Tourney Jump
Jump #:
Player ID:
Password:

Support

Okay but you please create a new block first.

Support

Hello, what's the name of the block which you would like put the above code in?

wizardwolfpaws

it is called  jummp box

PainKillerNz

Hi i have screwed up my admin panel by putting iFrame  gsc block into it 200x200 was the size i thought that was small enough , but aparently not, can you please help.i can access the site but cant do anything with it.
Multi Player Gaming 2009

Support

Quote from: PainKillerNz;526171Hi i have screwed up my admin panel by putting iFrame  gsc block into it 200x200 was the size i thought that was small enough , but aparently not, can you please help.i can access the site but cant do anything with it.
Multi Player Gaming 2009

I've fixed the problem. Please let me know if you need further helps.

PainKillerNz

Thanks alot Support for your time for fixing the site much apreicated.:-D
There is nothing at the moment but i will surly keep in touch here in the event that i do need some assistance.. again thank you very much again..

Support

Quote from: PainKillerNz;526182Thanks alot Support for your time for fixing the site much apreicated.:-D
There is nothing at the moment but i will surly keep in touch here in the event that i do need some assistance.. again thank you very much again..
You're wellcome.

PainKillerNz

hi Support,
 i did have one thing that i was wondering about, since we race online cars  i see racelm in the Blocks part i did try to get that working but couldnt, also the clan roster there, would you be able to have a look at that for me please if you get a chance.. thanks again..pk:mrgreen:

Support

About the racelm blocks, they were uploaded by user's request. If you had an account on RaceLM - Sim Racing Servers and Scoring, give me your info(league ID) and I will help you edit the racelm blocks.
Can you tell me what is the problem with the Clan Roster?

PainKillerNz

Hi Support thanks for you prompt reply.

I host a rFactor Server here in New Zealand so the Racelm would be of no use to me then unless there is a phpnuke block that would do like events points score that only i as Race Admin could edit

Clan Roster wont recognise the  people i tryed to put in it, or create the game name like .... Call Of Duty World @ War  or Call Of Duty 4 .

then i go to the Clan Page Administration add Call Of Duty World @ War submit then return to ^^^^^^^^^^  add clan name ,now i see a drop down for the game to select there is nothing in it, so i just add the rest details and nothing hapends... i activated the  modual and see it in the main list  and when you klick it i get this
The Roster Page is Currently under construction.
If your name is not on the list post it in the forums with your info and I will get it up when I get the chance.