Please don't use iframe in your blocks/news/articles

Started by Support, July 24, 2006, 12:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

roger751, Support will help you as soon as he can! He does have other things to do!

Hope you understand - MichaelD :)
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

roger751

im not trying to be a **** but it's been like 2 weeks lol

Shockk

yes i jsut read tis and already messd p by using a iframe heers my ste i finaly got recirected here after 5 days http://unbreakablesquad.freephpnuke.org/ it will b great if support could fix my ste thank you the block is Clan uDz TeamSpeak

sasdravensbaby

Hey! I am not quite sure what is going on with our site. We are getting only the blocks on the left side. I dont know if this is a result of an i frame or not. I dont actually deal with that part of our website. If someone could look at it and possibly fix it tell me how I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

http://shadowassassinsnipers.freephpnuke.org/

ujo

i thought the problem about Iframe tags are solved already???

to add simply off the java script, then paste the code on the unloaded HTML editor

for the latest internet explorer: tools>internet options> security > custom settings> scripting> off

roentgen

i guess i did the same thing before reading this forum, can an admin please fix our site as well?

Forgotten Hereos

Support

Hazel

i messed up my site before reading this :(

please support, can you help fix it and add my tsviewer to left side.

heres the code:
cheers

if its need resize coz i think it does..heres the link   TSViewer.com - TeamSpeak Viewer & TS Server Database dedicated TS2 Voice Communication Software : Code Generator  

=BsS=

Hazel

admin i need to change my tsviewer layout (text color). please update it with this codes:

cheers

Support

Hazel

Quote from: Hazel;510299admin i need to change my tsviewer layout (text color). please update it with this codes:

cheers

sorry Support wrong codes above, ts  text still dark:-? heres the right one i want:

please re update it:)

cheers:mrgreen:

Support

Support