Author Topic: Theme Requests: Please Read!  (Read 121120 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Michael

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« on: September 05, 2006, 10:27:23 am »
Please post all your theme requests in here. Post the link to the theme you want installed and wait on support installing it, please do NOT flood support with theme requests

Thanks :) MichaelD :)
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

Offline VAPOR

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 111
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 02:58:28 pm »
Nice . . michael  :D

PHP TUTORIALS & GAMING SITE
http://vaporcentral.freephpnuke.org/

Offline $kor

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 03:39:35 pm »
atleast this was made
nice going man  :)

Offline alabama619

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 02:22:15 am »
http://www.thedesignworld.com/web-templates/clan-templates/dark-grunge-halo-clan-templates/

I have a very special request so please read it. I am 14 years of age and I created a clan for teenagers because most clans only recruit over 18's. Because I am 14, I cant pay for anything, So I use Freephpnuke. So please could you upload that template, except, maybe, errr, take the pictures related to Halo out? Since I am a Battlefield 2 clan.

Thanks!

Offline B1aze

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 10:12:35 am »
http://z9.invisionfree.com/saviordesigns/
Could someone make a skin similar to that? I made it myself, and I would do it, but I don't know how to skin phpnuke.

Offline Techic

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 08:49:16 am »
I really like the theme space pilot but the background image does not go well with my site. Is there any chance that I can make a new background and have an admin upload it as a modified theme?

Or better yet, can I modify the theme myself completely then send it to u to upload, I am aware of the need to keep the original designers info at the footer etc. Please let me know if this is possible

NOTE: I would like to modify the theme to go with a Lineage 2 clan site.

Offline Support

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8746
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 04:57:27 am »
Quote from: alabama619
http://www.thedesignworld.com/web-templates/clan-templates/dark-grunge-halo-clan-templates/

I have a very special request so please read it. I am 14 years of age and I created a clan for teenagers because most clans only recruit over 18's. Because I am 14, I cant pay for anything, So I use Freephpnuke. So please could you upload that template, except, maybe, errr, take the pictures related to Halo out? Since I am a Battlefield 2 clan.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, that template is not for phpnuke. Can you please search another templates that is for phpnuke. You can search with google, like this http://www.google.com.vn/search?hs=HFs&hl=vi&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=phpnuke+themes&btnG=T%C3%ACm+ki%E1%BA%BFm&meta=. Hope you will find your favorite theme.


Thanks.
The FreeForum.ca Team.

Free Forum http://www.freeforum.ca
Free PhpNuke Hosting http://www.greatnuke.com, http://www.freephpnuke.org

Offline Support

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8746
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 05:01:44 am »
Quote from: B1aze
http://z9.invisionfree.com/saviordesigns/
Could someone make a skin similar to that? I made it myself, and I would do it, but I don't know how to skin phpnuke.
Sorry, i can't help you make a skin similar to that site. I don't know anything about graphic.
The FreeForum.ca Team.

Free Forum http://www.freeforum.ca
Free PhpNuke Hosting http://www.greatnuke.com, http://www.freephpnuke.org

Offline Support

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8746
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 05:11:34 am »
Quote from: Techic
I really like the theme space pilot but the background image does not go well with my site. Is there any chance that I can make a new background and have an admin upload it as a modified theme?

Or better yet, can I modify the theme myself completely then send it to u to upload, I am aware of the need to keep the original designers info at the footer etc. Please let me know if this is possible

NOTE: I would like to modify the theme to go with a Lineage 2 clan site.

Visit this page http://www.jakob-persson.com/downloads, you will find more what you're needing.
The FreeForum.ca Team.

Free Forum http://www.freeforum.ca
Free PhpNuke Hosting http://www.greatnuke.com, http://www.freephpnuke.org

Offline BG_BlackHawk

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://bggfx.freephpnuke.org/
Can i get a them added to freephpnuke.org
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 05:53:03 pm »
hey can i get an multiple theme request here. I was wodering if i can get this added to our themes. I really like it and i bet alot of others will to.

http://www.thethemes.cc/arma1.jpg

Offline Zer0

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
AA template
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 04:38:09 pm »
i would really appreciate if u can upload this template for me pls, and can u let me kno where i can go to put it in. when u guys done uploading thanks support staff, this is the link to the template
http://www.clantemplates.com/templates/americasarmy_warriorbreeds/

Offline alyn

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 10:20:17 am »
Support plz add it on the templates http://uploaded.to/?id=474e46

Offline Support

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8746
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can i get a them added to freephpnuke.org
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 12:53:39 pm »
Quote from: BG_BlackHawk
hey can i get an multiple theme request here. I was wodering if i can get this added to our themes. I really like it and i bet alot of others will to.

http://www.thethemes.cc/arma1.jpg

Sorry, this theme is not free to download. Please choice another theme.
The FreeForum.ca Team.

Free Forum http://www.freeforum.ca
Free PhpNuke Hosting http://www.greatnuke.com, http://www.freephpnuke.org

Offline Support

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8746
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Re: AA template
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 12:54:18 pm »
Quote from: Zer0
i would really appreciate if u can upload this template for me pls, and can u let me kno where i can go to put it in. when u guys done uploading thanks support staff, this is the link to the template
http://www.clantemplates.com/templates/americasarmy_warriorbreeds/

I can't download this theme, please send me the download link exactly.
The FreeForum.ca Team.

Free Forum http://www.freeforum.ca
Free PhpNuke Hosting http://www.greatnuke.com, http://www.freephpnuke.org

Offline Support

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8746
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Theme Requests: Please Read!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 01:06:44 pm »
Quote from: alyn
Support plz add it on the templates http://uploaded.to/?id=474e46

Ok, it's uploaded. Have fun!
The FreeForum.ca Team.

Free Forum http://www.freeforum.ca
Free PhpNuke Hosting http://www.greatnuke.com, http://www.freephpnuke.org