Topic Images: Upload request

Started by Techic, October 11, 2006, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHuhn88

When I upload a file the only topic that I have to choose from is PHP Nuke, any ideas ?

Support

Quote from: SHuhn88;526908When I upload a file the only topic that I have to choose from is PHP Nuke, any ideas ?
Go to Admin panel > Topics > in the topics manager, click on the "PHP-Nuke" topic icon to edit it. There is a drop down list for choosing an image that appears in the upper right hand corner of the news item. Choose your image from the list to set it as your topic image. You can see the list of available images here

SHuhn88

Support sorry to be a pain but the picture is way to big my mistake, here is the link for the new smaller logos thanks for all you do, Scott    nationwide.gif    SprintCup.gif

Support

Quote from: SHuhn88;526939Support sorry to be a pain but the picture is way to big my mistake, here is the link for the new smaller logos thanks for all you do, Scott    nationwide.gif    SprintCup.gif
Ok, I've just uploaded your images. Please let me know if you want to upload more images.

SHuhn88

OMG your going to kill me I uploaded a gif that shows up transparent, here is the 2 final version plus 1 more new one, if its not to much trouble thanks again  nationwide logo.jpg SprintCup logo.jpg  caution wet paint.jpg

Support

Quote from: SHuhn88;526945OMG your going to kill me I uploaded a gif that shows up transparent, here is the 2 final version plus 1 more new one, if its not to much trouble thanks again  nationwide logo.jpg SprintCup logo.jpg  caution wet paint.jpg
I've just re-uploaded them. Let me know if you need further helps :).

SHuhn88

Thanks alot bud, one thing I see them under the available images, but not under the topics on my website any suggestions thanks again ?

Support

Can you give me the link to your topics please?

Support

There was the problem with the images and I've fixed it.

Thanks for the report.

SHuhn88

Thank you, you guys are the best.........