BgSpur
1 (14.3%)
Play
0 (0%)
other
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Rob!!

Quote from: PlayWell, since I guess we're supposed to post here if we feel we can be a moderator I guess I will.

I am experienced in this field. I have Moderated numerous forums and can be at service. I am a very friendly person and feel I am able to help other users in their troubles. Although I am not a professional at this forum hosting program, I believe I can help with some of their forum managing problems. I can keep this forum clean and help maintain it's proper balance.

I hope to be a Moderator for numerous reasons. One of those reasons would be that I would like to help keep the forum clean, give *noticeable* help, and of course give advice to others on their forums. Like I said I can not help on the technical side but I can help on the humane and societal side. I hope for this position to be filled by me!

Hopefully,

--PLAY--
Thats a good reason  :D

Pete

I've been away for the Holidays and returned to see quite a bit of interest for the Moderator position.  Since I haven't been online as much as some users lately, I felt it might be best to allow the users to have some input.

So I've inserted a poll with all the users who have requested the position at the top of this thread.  This way, if you were friendly and helpful to users in the past, this will likely reflect on the voting.

You can vote for yourself and even have friends vote for you.  But please don't attempt to register for a new account to add votes for yourself as that would automatically disqualify you (and probably get you banned too).  So lets keep the voting fair and see what happens.  

p.s. Happy New Year to all!  :D

Rob!!

All fairly said pete  :D

BgSpur

Well , i can help you mentally and practically , i have built many sites :
http://www.pureportals.com/tourist
http://touristchat.blogspot.com

If i dont understant something i wont reply , so i promise i will learn more about php cuz i want to help to all new members to this increddible community - PHPNUKE.

Michael

Only 5 Votes? Come on people!
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

Rob!!

3 Votes aww Thanks guys  :oops:

Pete

Thanks to everyone who showed interest and for those who voted.  Based on your feedback and on their recent participation on the forums, we've decided to make Rob!! and BgSpur Moderators as announced by MichaelD here.

As mentioned before, users do not need to have a Moderator title in order to help out around here.  In fact, these support forums are meant to be a place for users to help other users with Noonhost/freephpnuke issues.  The Moderators are simply here to help facilitate this process rather than to be the ones who are answering all of the questions.

So if you feel that Noonhost/freephpnuke has helped you build your online community, maybe you can pass along some of the knowledge you've gained by helping the newbies that come around here looking for answers.  After all, that's what Noonhost/freephpnuke is all about!  :wink:

Rob!!