News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

All Mods On @ Once =O

Started by Michael, January 22, 2007, 02:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I had never actually seen all 3 mods on at once before, until just a moment ago:

Hehe, just thought i would share  :P
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

BgSpur

I had a family problems , my father has had heart atack , and i should go everyday to check him at the clinic. But i pay attention to the forum as soon as i can , guys.
This site gave me an huge expirience as an webmaster , and i relle apreciate your hard work to build such an powerful community. THE POWER IS IN THE FREEDOM.

Rob!!

Sorry about that BG.  :(  Rob would also like to say hehe i happend to be one of them mods that mike taken a print screen of.  :P

Michael

Quote from: Rob!!Sorry about that BG.  :(  Rob would also like to say hehe i happend to be one of them mods that mike taken a print screen of.  :P

Well....your kind one of the mods...so obviously  :arrow:
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

BgSpur

My father is ok now , i am very happy about that. I realized that my family is the most important thing in your life.

Ashley

I've been on forums where more than one staff member have been on at once... It's quite something, that's for sure...

A friendly general chatting community where you are free to speak your mind and have a good time. Join today!:-D

Coolvipcandy

It all depends on the Admins, No matter how active your Forum Mods n other members are.

My forum Candyman (Powered by Invision Power Board) used to be a very active forum with all the mods, VIP users, super mods n admins used to be online altogether everyday but then i went to a long tour n was absent from forum for a month and a half n when i returned, not even ghosts were there.

Soon after i returned, they started to get regular again n then came my broadband problem, i was off the internet for about 2 months due to internet problems in locality n again the same results.

I've seen this trend on many sites even those with oves 200k users.

Once there was a site SG (SymbianGalaxy.com) [now hacked n no longer exist], same was trends there. Same at xxxpda, mm, n many more.

As long as Admins are active (whether posting or not), their presence is enough n must.

take a cool example of this support forum itself.

Now Support is online everyday n mods also there.

But quite a time ago when he was away for an interval Mod activity was almost zero with some exceptions.

I Guess you get my point.

karolin768

Before unpacking your wedding dress, make sure that you have a clean, uncluttered area in which to spread the white wedding dress out away from food, pens, children, pets etc. Your hands should be clean and dry, and it's wise to remove any jewellery that could snag the fabric of the wedding dress. Ideally, wear fine cotton gloves when handing or moving the plus size wedding dresses

Robyn

As long as Admins are active (whether posting or not), their presence is enough n must.     chevrolet monte carlo hub bearing forex robot