Author Topic: Center my logo  (Read 37098 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mankip

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 64
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
Center my logo
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2010, 01:08:20 pm »
could you center mine too.
please and thank you

btp

Offline tanduy2506

  • Administrator
  • ForumMate Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2151
  • Karma: 110
    • View Profile
Center my logo
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2010, 07:01:48 am »
Hi there,

I've centered it.
Please let me know if you need any further helps.

Offline Sona

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
Center my logo
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2010, 06:57:50 am »
Logo creation is the fantastic work ..
Is this software about building website works fine? Recently my friend & myself built a website making use of this site Search, Register and Transfer Web Domain Names and More
 , its works good equally to your software ...

Offline yuanyelss

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
Center my logo
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2011, 09:37:57 pm »
You can create a images with old logo and your own word "M.A.R.A.D.A". Then upload it to your site as a logo......

Offline jannypan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
Center my logo
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2011, 02:44:26 am »
hehe, good.


Offline afriendlycow

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 18
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
Making a Suggestion.
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2011, 01:50:01 pm »
I was wondering why is there not an option to align left, center, and right of the logos. You could add the option to stop bumping old threads and centering many sites and having a very long thread. Just a suggestion. btw i need my centered too-----> Welcome to Bronies And Ponies Community!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:29:17 pm by afriendlycow »

Offline tanduy2506

  • Administrator
  • ForumMate Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2151
  • Karma: 110
    • View Profile
Center my logo
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2011, 10:57:02 pm »
Quote from: afriendlycow;539891
I was wondering why is there not an option to align left, center, and right of the logos. You could add the option to stop bumping old threads and centering many sites and having a very long thread. Just a suggestion. btw i need my centered too-----> Welcome to Bronies And Ponies Community!
Oh,

It's up to template.
We must edit it by hand.
I'll think about it more.

I've centered your site logo.
Your site is very nice :smiley-smile:

Offline Sp0k

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://deepwater.forummate.com
Center my logo
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2012, 03:19:22 pm »
hello team may i get my  logo center...

ty

Deep-Water-Reef • Information

Offline tanduy2506

  • Administrator
  • ForumMate Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2151
  • Karma: 110
    • View Profile
Center my logo
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2012, 08:59:21 pm »
Quote from: Sp0k;542026
hello team may i get my  logo center...

ty

Deep-Water-Reef • Information
Hi,

The easy way now is making the width of your logo is 900px.
Your phpBB3 is not like PHP-Nuke.
Hope you understand.:smiley-laughing:

Offline Sp0k

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://deepwater.forummate.com
Center my logo
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2012, 10:10:19 pm »
Quote from: tanduy2506;542029
Hi,

The easy way now is making the width of your logo is 900px.
Your phpBB3 is not like PHP-Nuke.
Hope you understand.:smiley-laughing:

ok ty..i know its not nuke...the only place for a post..did not want to start a new one..lol:dance: