News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Farewell BgSpur

Started by Michael, April 26, 2007, 12:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Hey Everyone!

Unfortunately, BgSpur has no time on his hands to continue being a moderator on this forum! So he has decided to hang up his post as being a moderator here!

We would like to wish BgSpur all the best for the future and hope he comes back to visit soon!

Farewell BgSpur!
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

freeforum

Farewell BgSpur!

Hope you will come back soon.

jemelm

how sad news.. its me jemel coming back.. Sorry for almost not logging in, it so busy this in month..

MaT

Damm, Thats never good that a good moderator is leaving us.... I kno i am not always on either just like jemelm but when i was i loved the help all you guys give us members :)
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Rob!!

Bye BgSpur loverly working with you.

jemelm

why my rank has been change?? due to?

Michael

Quote from: jemelm;508083why my rank has been change?? due to?

You were inactive for a while...I don't think you were active until a few days ago...maybe not aware we had even moved? The admins decided to unmod you due to inactivity!
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

freeforum

Quote from: MichaelD;508089You were inactive for a while...I don't think you were active until a few days ago...maybe not aware we had even moved? The admins decided to unmod you due to inactivity!
I didn't unmoded jemelm, we should wait for Pete, when he gets back, he will tell us know. He will be back in a week.

Pete

Mods which are inactive for a long period of time without letting us know are unmodded.  If you feel you will now be able to contribute the time necessary to be a Moderator, please send me a PM requesting to be reinstated.

MaT

Yo pete i couldnt find the reply to pm button man so here it is Yes i wont to be one man!!!!!!
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Pete

Quote from: 21;508459Yo pete i couldnt find the reply to pm button man so here it is Yes i wont to be one man!!!!!!

Done...congrats and welcome to the Moderator team!

MaT

thanx man i hope i help yas alot.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Michael

Made a seperate thread for congratulating 21, http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/news-announcements/434757-welcome-21-a.html

I thought we should just leave this one for saying goodbye to BgSpur if anyone else wants to!
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],