News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

A bad post?

Started by systemcat, May 02, 2007, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

systemcat

I think one of my forum members might have broken a rule about content aloud in the forum. Please look at the links posted into this topic I've given the link to. I think when I got my forum I read some thing about there being a rule against posting illegal content. Tell me if this topic should be deleted.

Buck Rogers in the 26th Century :: View topic - DIGG WAR!!!!

MaT

well i think that it is a bad post becouse its a hack to unlock the iso files so yes i think u should remove it becouse phpBB doesnt allow ANY hacking programs of files on its sites. Review the TOS for more info
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

freeforum

Yes, it should be deleted. I just sent an email and a pm to the admin of the forum. He may solve it when he's online.

Thank you for you report.

systemcat

I'm a she, and the issue has been taken care of :). I've deleted all the bad content out of the topic and the hack code Tron put in his signature. The forum has been informed that what happened was wrong and if Tron tries some thing like this again he'll be banned.

Yes, I do know Tron is a he, I've met this person.

freeforum

Quote from: systemcat;508234I'm a she, and the issue has been taken care of :). I've deleted all the bad content out of the topic and the hack code Tron put in his signature. The forum has been informed that what happened was wrong and if Tron tries some thing like this again he'll be banned.

Yes, I do know Tron is a he, I've met this person.
Thank you, and sorry for the 'he'.