Screen shots of all PHP-Nuke themes on our server

Started by Support, May 23, 2007, 01:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Support

Okay, i just uploaded EI-Bones theme to greatnuke sites and uploaded radio blocks to freephpnuke sites.

Thanks Junior and DheeDz!

kingsoprano718

delete this please i was wrong and found it

cobra

I LIKE THE ACIDTECH THEME but its not in my site Gamin Underground  and the forums are just subsilver,i cant change those to anything diff.plz help

Support

Quote from: cobra;509657I LIKE THE ACIDTECH THEME but its not in my site Gamin Underground  and the forums are just subsilver,i cant change those to anything diff.plz help
I just uploaded Acidtech theme to eznuke sites. Do you want to change theme of your site to Acidtech theme?

cobra

wow thanks,i got it now.i do have 2 sites for some reason,can you guys delete Gaming Underground  or how do i delete it.

Support

Quote from: cobra;509666wow thanks,i got it now.i do have 2 sites for some reason,can you guys delete Gaming Underground  or how do i delete it.
Can you please send admin login of this site Gaming Underground for me via private message. Thanks.

Diefree

great themes, im going to go look into a few for my site

Metalman

is there any way i can download these themes????

Support

Sorry, you can't. We do not support to download these themes.

DanielC

just wondering how i can get a theme on my php site. i new to all this.

Support

Go to Administrator Control Panel (www.****.greatnuke.com/admin.php) and click on "Preferences"--> Scroll down a little and locate 'Default Theme for your site' drop-down menu--> Click on it and select theme from the list--> Click on "Save changes" button.

Support

Quote from: yeopmi;512913can i have this theme PHP-Nuke themes by SiteGround.com for my site My Own WebSite

may i?

Sorry, this theme does not work on our sites.

It's uploaded.

koprivaqi

Can I like Administrator chande Theme, so it is permanent and can I desable so users can change their themes and how do i do that..
plzz.. someone :)

koprivaqi

I wolud like "DWSolo" theme but it doesn´t exist on Web Site Configuration/Default Theme for your site:

How do i get it or can I get it?