Screen shots of all PHP-Nuke themes on our server

Started by Support, May 23, 2007, 01:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Support

I will update this list asap. Thank you for the reminder.

awedge

Hello, are these themes only available if I have my Nuke site hosted with you guys? I found one I like clicked "Get Code" But there seems to be nothing I can do but upload. I put in my email address checked all but I get a message saying I need to select images first. There are no images that I see....

Update:  I did get an email from LifeLogs.net titled "images fron LifeLog.net" but it was empty....

MaT

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /show.php/30811_4poziomresize.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Support

Quote from: MaT;529165Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /show.php/30811_4poziomresize.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Fixed it now :-).

evernn

The cheapest Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter OFF (14.99% Discount Coupon) is a powerful PDF to PPT format file converter. Convert PDF to PPT with ease. With the PDF to PPT Converter, you can convert your PDF file to PPT format. Using Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter you can preserve original images, tables, layout in the created PPT presentations. It supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003. No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required. Limited time free download for christmas Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter discount purchase,buy Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter with coupon code.
Hot Sale:
OFF Xilisoft HD Video Converter (12.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft Password Manager OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
OFF Xilisoft iPhone Video Converter (14.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate for Mac OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
Discount Xilisoft DVD Ripper Standard (10.01% Coupon Code)
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator Express Discount (20.00% OFF)
For more christmas discount software, visit http://www.vogsoft.com

Firemoon