Adding A DownLoad & DownLoad Catagory

Started by MaT, May 30, 2007, 08:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaT

Alright Guys Here is a basic tutorial for adding a download and download catagory :) (with pics) lol

First you must go to your administrator menu,
Then you go to the Download Modual. As Shown,

Once down this you must make a main Catagory as shown,

Now once you  have done this you can create a Sub-Catagory in the Main Catagory you just made by filling in this section,

But if you dont wont to make a sub caragory and just wont to make a new download file please do the following, Ill do it just as a fake alright

There you guys go if you need any more help with this please dont hesitate to ask :D
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

beauty_angel

i don't think this is availble in my forum :? :confused:

Support

Quote from: beauty_angel;520681i don't think this is availble in my forum :? :confused:
Yes, because it is a PHP-Nuke module.

karolin768

Convention activity in the United States and Canada has become a much larger and much more popular trend within the past decade. Larger conventions such as Anime Boston, Otakon and Sakuracon have become renowned internationally. With the added public attention coming from such popular animated cartoons imported from Japan (see anime) including bleach costume and now the popular bleach costumes, cosplayers and the anime world have peeked their heads into the world of mainstream pop-culture, on at least a relatively underground scale. More and more convention goers bleach cosplay as their favorite characters from their favorite anime, and thus, the bleach cosplay costume and anime subcultures have been able to have enough influence to further the creation of List of anime conventions to accommodate for the increasing number of cosplayers. Many cosplayers jokingly refer to Halloween as "National Cosplay Day", although many cosplayers spend so much of the year dressed up, they also like to take Halloween as a day off.

dellnk40

1) More pictures available on our website //www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: Nike shoes, Nike shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at nike,nike shoes,jordan shoes-www.nikeok.com and contact us at service@nikeok.comwww.nikeok.com

JeremyBearer

its, pretty simple, right click then click "get  info, i think its the last tab, though while your there, you can also  put in the artist name, album, and just about anything else