AOK Forum - The Prop Den

Started by NoHumorMan, June 07, 2007, 04:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoHumorMan

Hi again and happy new year.

When I go to this page on this thread I get a password notification from some weird site.

http://thepropden.aokforums.com/3-vt3452.html?start=30

Is it possible to check and see if it's been hacked and something embedded, so it can be removed so it doesn't interfere with our users.
No Humor Man - Corporation for Bad Swimmers

NoHumorMan

Hi, we are getting an SQL error when trying to access the site.  I noticed the support forum was down for a short while too, but is back now.  Was it a general error affecting all or something more specific?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown database 'phpbb3forums_0009' [1049]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Also, we never got an answer regarding our earlier inquiry.  Were you able to replicate the issue and thereby remove it or haven't you had a chance to check it out?

ForumMate

Sorry for the downtime. I changed server providers. I now own the servers. Should be faster overall new faster hard disks. Trying to beat the last bill at my old place so last minute.

The password issue is because a user posted an image to http://www.naijarules.com/vb/images/smilies/eplus2.gif which is causing the issue.

NoHumorMan

Thanks for the info.  I went into the posts and found the link and deleted it.

Good to hear it was nothing serious happening to the forums.

It seems though that we do no longer have permission to change the logo on our forum.  Will that be made available again?

ForumMate

Fixed the logo permission issue.

NoHumorMan

NoHumorMan

Just checked.  It still states I have no permission to access the logo management.

Information
You do not have permission to access this page

NoHumorMan

Hi, sorry to bother you, but we still don't have access to the logo/banner setting.  Is there another way we can access that setting other than in "General" and "Logo Management"?

ForumMate

What is the exact url in the address bar? So i can try and trace it in the code.

NoHumorMan

We uploaded the banner to the forum and didn't upload it from an outside picture hosting source, so I don't know the url to the banner.  We used to be able to upload and change our banner, but we don't even have permission to access that feature now.

ForumMate

I mean whats in your address bar on your phpbb site what exact page are you on

NoHumorMan

NoHumorMan

Until the issue is fixed could we get you to upload the banner for us?

ForumMate

Made a change let me know if it helps.

NoHumorMan

Yup, that did the trick.  And thanks for putting the banner up. :)

Appreciate the help.