AOK Forum - The Prop Den

Started by NoHumorMan, June 07, 2007, 04:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumMate

Very strange somehow you lost the permission for membergorup.

NoHumorMan

Hi, when trying to access the forum - http://thepropden.aokforums.com/index.php - I got the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_assoc() in C:\echophp\freeforum.ca\web\includes\session.php:317 Stack trace: #0 C:\echophp\freeforum.ca\web\index.php(27): session->session_begin() #1 {main} thrown in C:\echophp\freeforum.ca\web\includes\session.php on line 317

Hope it is possible to fix this issue.

Thanks.
No Humor Man - Corporation for Bad Swimmers

ForumMate

Working on it. Did a PHP version update for performance trying to fix issues at the moment.

ForumMate

I was able to speed up pages alot saving about 1.8 seconds on average made those changes just now.

NoHumorMan

Thanks.  The forum is back online.  Had a user mention issues with tapatalk login.

ForumMate

Made some changes with tapatalk hopefully helps.

NoHumorMan

Also getting reports that people are missing private messages in their folders.  Also, for me it is showing that I have a new private message, but it doesn't show up in my inbox.

Hope this can be fixed.

ForumMate

NoHumorMan

Thanks.  Hope you can find the issue and fix it.

NoHumorMan

Every time I reply to a topic I get this error notice:

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class template could not be converted to string in C:\echophp\freeforum.ca\web\includes\functions_messenger.php on line 196

But when checking the thread, the reply has been posted, so I don't understand why I get an error message.

Also... any news on the private message issue and the missing private messages?

EDIT: Just noticed that I am locked out of the administration control panel on the prop den forum.

ForumMate

I believe I fixed a bug in the administration control panel so should fix an error when you log into it.

I did some tests with private messages for an admin to user then moving to a folder the message can't seem to recreate the issue yet.

Trying to figure out the others.

NoHumorMan

Thanks.

I still can't access the admin control panel.  I am sent to a page with the following message instead:

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums

So I have no admin access at all.

It also appears that several of our members are experiencing issues trying to log in, where nothing they do helps, such as switching browser or clearing the cache.  Is there a way I can forward login e-mail addresses of those affected to you in private?

NoHumorMan

Also, I have noticed that the pm inbox settings are set on author instead of date and there is no way to change it, so I have to go through several pages to find new messages whenever I get any.  Please fix this too, thanks.

ForumMate

Try the admin login now.
I think I fixed normal logins as well.

I registered on the forum as formmate

NoHumorMan

The admin access seems to work now.  Hope there is any luck fixing the private message and other issues.  Tapatalk login and access still isn't working.