AOK Forum - The Prop Den

Started by NoHumorMan, June 07, 2007, 04:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoHumorMan

Any news on whether the accounts can be linked or not?

Hope you have a great weekend. :)
No Humor Man - Corporation for Bad Swimmers

ForumMate

I just updated about 200 posts with the new memberid of 3222 hopefully that helps.

NoHumorMan

Thanks for the hard work you guys do. :)

His post count is still only two, but his account does show a connection to the other one when searching his posts.  So thanks for that. :)

NoHumorMan

Quote from: NoHumorMan on July 03, 2017, 10:36:33 AM
Hello awesome support.  Someone posted an issue and I wanted to forward it to you to check out.  It seems there's still an issue when posting.  I haven't experienced it, but hopefully it's possible to find the issue and fix it.

Here's the original message along with images showing what happens.

QuoteError Message, if start a new thread or post in a thread while pressing the "submint" button.
Just get a error message, if klick on "view your submitted post" after pressed the submit button.
Can't close it while using the refresh button in my browser, just if i close the whole tab.
If i go back to the mainboard to the post or the thread i wrote , it will be shown correctly.
Error message will not pop up ,if i klick to "view active topic's" instead of "view your submitted post"

Marked here:

Error message:

Another user posted this today:
The issue still exists. It also happens when clicking on the arrow pointing to the paper to go directly to the latest post. The error page pops up. I find it annoying having to click on the thread and having to search for the new posts

ForumMate

What does that url look like when you click view your submitted message

NoHumorMan

I do not have this problem, so I cannot replicate the error.  I've just had others report the problem to me.  Maybe I may have messed up some user's settings.  I can make a post about it so all who experience it reports to me and then I can forward their account usernames, if that would work to fix this?

ForumMate

Yeah, I would try to get someone to copy the exact url of the link when they encounter it.

NoHumorMan

This is the error message URL from one of the users.  Don't know if they all get the same.

http://thepropden.aokforums.com/vp/9.html#p73011

NoHumorMan

Another user was getting an error message when trying to post a reply to a thread:

, on Flickr

NoHumorMan

People are having trouble posting on the forum from their phones.  I don't use my phone when viewing the site so don't know how the mobile version works.  But there appears to be issues with the submit button.

NoHumorMan

Hi, and happy New Year.

When logging on just now I noticed the board background style - blue moon and ProVision Blue - is missing from the page.  At least they don't load for me, so the page looks really weird.

ForumMate

Corrected that issue. I updated the PHP version the other that.

NoHumorMan

Thanks.  Now things look okay.  Any news on what could be the issue with the phone access to the forum?

ForumMate

Quote from: NoHumorMan on October 15, 2019, 05:38:39 AM
Another user was getting an error message when trying to post a reply to a thread:

, on Flickr
Might be an issue with emoji's looks like a character set issue

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=7254685

NoHumorMan

So what would be the suggestion there?  To remove emoji's?

Also, had a question from a user:

Quote from: folkypatrol(guys, how do we add pictures to a post without it being a thumbnail ?)

I believe it used to show uploaded pictures to the forum as pictures a long time ago, and it does that in here, but is there a way to get it to do that again on my forum?