News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Spam Report

Started by freeforum, July 15, 2007, 03:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeforum

Dear users,

Recently, we are getting so much spam posts and spam signups. If you would like to ban IPs of spammers, please report IPs on this thread, we will ban IPs at server level, they won't able to post anymore on your forums and other sites. We greatly appreciate your report.

Thank you.

NoHumorMan

No Humor Man - Corporation for Bad Swimmers

Support

Quote from: NoHumorMan;51048267.181.157.246
Thank you!

Support

Quote from: Paardenpraat;52883091.214.44.231
I've banned this ip address.

Coolvipcandy

i don't wanna interfere but there might be possibilities that the ip's banned above may b shared by another site's or the same site's active users...

So Please re-think n re-decide on this banning system unless its only for that particular site.

For example, in our country all spice users, airtel users and bsnl broadband users have same ip respectively.
so banning 1 spammer will automatically result in banning all users sharing that ip address.

Thanks.

Support

Quote from: Coolvipcandy;528887i don't wanna interfere but there might be possibilities that the ip's banned above may b shared by another site's or the same site's active users...

So Please re-think n re-decide on this banning system unless its only for that particular site.

For example, in our country all spice users, airtel users and bsnl broadband users have same ip respectively.
so banning 1 spammer will automatically result in banning all users sharing that ip address.

Thanks.
No worry mate, we just ban the personal IP addresses that were reported here. We do not ban the proxy's IP.

efgh271

A lady walked into a drugstore and told the pharmacist she needed some cyanide right away. The pharmacist naturally was concerned by such a request and asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"The lady then explained that she needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license. They'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not???you cannot have any cyanide!"TudorU-BoatVacheron ConstantinThe lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well, now. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

ecstar069

Welcome to MyECStar.com - We are the number one Wholesale Dropshipperin the HK. While Importing and Distributing Wholesale Products for the last three years, we have become one of the most reputable Wholesale Dropshippers in the sector. Our Consumer Electronics and Accessories are all Supplied from Leading Manufacturers, and our Drop Shipped products are of the highest quality: Wholesale Ipods & Accessories, Brand Name Cellular Phones, Nintendo wii, Playstations, Gaming Accessories & much more!  

klmn527

wholesale RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys clothing wholesalers in usa,cheap RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys clothes exporters in uk,replica RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys polos china,discount RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys outlet,RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys cotton tshirts warehouse,authenticRCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseysfleece distributors In Bulk,RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys coats manufacturers,RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys jackets clearance lots credit card,original RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys shirts store no minimum,kids RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys factory canada,knock off RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys jeans for sale paypal,,fakeRCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys rhinestone tees for less free shipping,,childrens RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys hats,caps,handbags,perfume,purses,bag,hoodies,belts,dress,flip flops,Slippers,jewelry,bracelet,earring,necklace,scarf,shoes,boots,wallets,purse,RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseysbriefs,rings,sunglasses,bra,shorts,skirts,RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys sweaters,RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys swimwears,tank tops,RCD Espanyol Soccer Jerseys underwears.

fghi962

five fingers vibram  five fingers vibram, bikila  bikila, vibram five fingers australia  vibram five fingers australia, 5 finger shoes  5 finger shoes, vibram five fingers kso black  vibram five fingers kso black,

newspring

Medicus Golf Club Accomplish or Breach Pt 3

Shoulders abide to amphitheater about the aback while befitting the adapted knee flexed. The weight continues to alteration to the central of the adapted heel. From the foreground view, the calmly become absolutely hinged/cocked accession TaylorMade R11 Driver
the club erect to the arena with the larboard arm continued and parallel. From the rear view, the Medicus Golf club shaft should be acicular to the ambition band and the adapted arm should not be visible... Medicus Golf Club Accomplish or Breach Pt 4: Down Beat At the top of the aback swing, your amateur should be rotated 90 degrees to TaylorMade R11
the ambition band with your achievement at 45 degrees. The adapted knee charcoal channelled and the larboard knee credibility arise the golf ball. From the rear view, the Medicus Golf club should be alongside to the ambition band with both calmly beneath the shaft for support. The clubface is in a semi-skyward position and the adapted acquaint should be erect to the ground...

vdubjim

I believe something you have done is auto banning my users and potential new users.......

Paul

Hi vdubjim
There has been a few problems with a recent mod installed on the forums.
Tanduy2506 is looking into this problem.

Did you create your forum before August 2011 ?
If so you will be able to turn this mod off.

tanduy2506

Quote from: Paul;539639There has been a few problems with a recent mod installed on the forums.
Tanduy2506 is looking into this problem.

Did you create your forum before August 2011 ?
If so you will be able to turn this mod off.
Thanks Paul,
But I've checked his email.
All his forum is created since 2009.
Quote from: vdubjim;539637I believe something you have done is auto banning my users and potential new users.......
Hi vdubjim,
Please refer to [MOD] Stop Forum Spam
If you need any help, please let us know.