News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

How can i pay for my forum

Started by traiqn, August 04, 2007, 12:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traiqn

I had a freeforum in this site and I want to pay for my forum, then my forum has no advertisement. How can I pay for my forum.
If I pay for my forum, I want to know some infomation about my forum : how much space does it have ?...
Thanks

Pete

Quote from: traiqn;510806I had a freeforum in this site and I want to pay for my forum, then my forum has no advertisement. How can I pay for my forum.
If I pay for my forum, I want to know some infomation about my forum : how much space does it have ?...
Thanks

We're working on a pricing structure for this option, but it is not yet ready.  I believe our pricing structure will be based on impressions.

Inferno

What benefits would there be to a paid forum service?

Support

Quote from: Inferno;511250What benefits would there be to a paid forum service?
We'll remove [SIZE=-1]Advertise [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]on your forum.
You can make [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a non encrypted backup of your forum.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Inferno

Quote from: Support;511291We'll remove [SIZE=-1]Advertise [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]on your forum.
You can make [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a non encrypted backup of your forum.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Ah I see.  Thanks for the info.

Inferno

Is there any update on this pricing structure?

freeforum

Sorry, currently we can't have it right now. We are trying our best to expain the services. Especially, this is only for phpBB forums.

Thank you for you inquiry.

Inferno

so as having an IPB forum, there is and will be no way for me to rid my forum of these adbrite ads by paying for my site?  this is what you're saying.

freeforum

Quote from: Inferno;511895so as having an IPB forum, there is and will be no way for me to rid my forum of these adbrite ads by paying for my site?  this is what you're saying.
Oh, we removed adbrite ads a couple of weeks ago. Do you still get them?

Inferno

Quote from: freeforum;511902Oh, we removed adbrite ads a couple of weeks ago. Do you still get them?

If they're the green links, then i believe so, yes.

freeforum

Quote from: Inferno;511944If they're the green links, then i believe so, yes.
I'm very sorry for them. I just checked them and removed them. Thanks for you report.

Inferno