owner of http://y4hoopunisher.greatnuke.com/

Started by s3rial-killers, August 24, 2007, 06:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s3rial-killers

ok u close the site i get no problem in that but wat ur site must be used at least  u must inform me before u do that coz there was about 600 users in site to inform them the site will be closed any way thx for that good move kieep in good work lol:twisted:

and i want all my programs get back at  the site and all forum posts coz that ur mistake 1st u didnt inform me u cant use this servers for yahoo programs etccc second that a rude way to delete site without informing who make it so i want everything get back to getthe files to another site

MaT

We  only remove a site if it has either; Broke one of our TOS guidlines, inactiveness, or to much spam. And WE DONNOT have to tell  you becouse you broke the rules in one way or another.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Michael

The announcement states you were providing hackertools or something, I doubt they will give you your files back. Trying it again may result in a temporary or permanent ban.
Michael
Super Moderator[/color],

Feel free to send me a Private Message!

s3rial-killers

np
that the first time i see free site  doing that coz before some site have been long time open and have hacker tools etc and u didnt do anything anti-yahoo.greatnuke.com]GREATNUKE.COM: FREE PHPNUKE PORTAL HOSTING EZNUKE SITE[/url] tht was a site  i think some programer i have there cracked program in my site said you to do that and u do that

MaT

Beoucse we cannot fisically go through every site made. If you tell us about one we will certinly look over it and see if there is any reason to remove it.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

lordgivemick

I hope IM not to late but, the OS that you are using also states in there terms of agreement that you will not use it to hack, make hacking, or to share hacking utilities. You should be glad that you didn't get arrested for have hacking tools. This is in general for everyone that uses any kind of operating system to hack. unless you made it yourself. but then if you hack a site or so on you can be punished by the law of your country.

Just a helpful reminder to everyone on this forum who is planning on hacking or sharing hacking utilities.
Hey new site opened up for both games and website support as well as other things come check it out at.

http://spirea.flphost.com hope you all enjoy.

MaT

This issue has already been delt with, but thanks for imput.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]