An interesting auction to sell a black Jaguar

Started by master01, October 31, 2007, 02:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

master01

Have a look at an interesting post by a frustrated lady. I came across this at one of the popular auction site. But i must say the offer is worth taking a look.

It's an auction to sell a black Jaguar S type.Car Belongs To Cheating Rat Of A Husband. But The Idiot Had The Car Registered In My Name So It's Mine To Sell. The Car Is In Perfect Condition Except For Some 'paint Damage'. This Was Me, But Is Far Less Damaging Than What I Intend To Do To Him. A Jaguar Dealer I Asked Said The Paint Can Be Removed Relatively Cheaply. Nothing Else Wrong With The Car, Just The Cheating, Lying Piece Of Crap Who Used To Drive It And Used It To Pick Up His Tart In. But Don't Let That Put You Off.

Action url:  Used Jaguar S-type V8 R Supercharged 4.2 - Used Jaguar S-type cars for sale @ BuyYourCar.co.uk
conference call planning
Star Conferencing provides highly competitive toll free audio teleconferencing services for 3.9 cents a minute.

MaT

I fairly shure it would be better if this was on a Car Selling site etc, and not on here i aint going to close thred but please think more about this....
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Flaviano Fogli

/ Flaviano Fogli

tecktalk

lolz.. great said... ADMIN.. tumbs up to you....:D

spaul43

nice one... i definitely search your site when i decided to buy a new car....:)