Unable to post replies to threads

Started by SeelieCourt, November 18, 2007, 09:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeelieCourt

I'm representing the admin of my site, Shuggazoom City :: Index (Aka. Shuggazoom City) and alot of us, (not the admin however) are having problems posting replies. We can pm eachother just fine but when we try to reply to out topics we get a white page. It's been doing that for the whole day now. Please help soon

dragonmonkey100

*said Admin arrives*

She speaks the truth! She's one of my co-admins.....we've determined I seem to be the only one who can post on threads, of all the members.....

To clarify, the only time I've accessed my admin panel in the last month was about five minutes ago, to see if something was going on. I haven't changed any settings. And I don't think either of the co-admins has ever accessed the panel.

SeelieCourt

Updating...
One person who isn't in an admin position can post but she and the admin, (Thats Vi!!!) are the only ones able. The rest of us still get blank pages, please do something soon

chkxdragon

You can reply, just can't use the "quick reply" feature I've noticed. Also when trying to Delete posts it does the same thing.

hamachi

Not only that...recently i've getting complains that some people are unable to post inside my forum...whats going on? please do something bout it

spaansemama

We have also the same problems in our forum www.criandomultiples.com :: Indice... Some members are also complaining that they can not reply threads (none of the two replies modes seem to work for them: POST REPLY and QUICK REPLY).
Also we can not delete posts...

Please fix it :wink:

Support

I apologize for any inconvenience.

We'll fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks for pointing out the error.

spaansemama

TIP to REPLY: Our members are now using QUOTE instead of POST REPLY so they can post.

TIP to DELETE: Split the thread with the post that you want to delete. Then when it's alone in another thread DELETE the complete thread (you can do it with the DELETE button under).

SeelieCourt

Quote from: Support;512833I apologize for any inconvenience.

We'll fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks for pointing out the error.

Thank you, we'll tell you when it works again.

And thank you chkxdragon for telling us it was just quick reply. We tried regular replying and it worked.

Support

We've fixed this problem.

Thanks for your report.

vantot

Dear Admin, i still incounter the same problim with my site forum.. its just show a black page..  my site is ++MMB-5++ can u help me ragarding this matter pls.. thnk you so much and more power to all of the staff.. have a nice day....

vantot

Dear admin,

i incounter the same problim with my site... regarding quick post of the thread... it just show blank page after you click submit.. hope you can help me about this problim.... my web page is ++MMB-5++  

thnk you so much and more power the all of the staff

Support

Quote from: vantot;512953Dear admin,

i incounter the same problim with my site... regarding quick post of the thread... it just show blank page after you click submit.. hope you can help me about this problim.... my web page is ++MMB-5++  

thnk you so much and more power the all of the staff
Problem is fixed.

spaansemama

Dear Support,

Sorry to bother you again, but we don't know what's going on. It seems that the members that complained about posting now can post, but we are receiving new complains from other members with exactly the same problem. Can you please check out the forum again www.criandomultiples.com :: Indice

Support

Quote from: spaansemama;513014Dear Support,

Sorry to bother you again, but we don't know what's going on. It seems that the members that complained about posting now can post, but we are receiving new complains from other members with exactly the same problem. Can you please check out the forum again www.criandomultiples.com :: Indice

I've checked out your forum. It's working fine.