Shoutbox/Topics

Started by Izzy, November 28, 2007, 02:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy

How do I get a shoutbox? Am I able to have code or something for showing the top 5 topics posted?
Lifes Like That :: Index

Support

I've just activated them on your forum.

Izzy

Thanks so much. However what I wanted is top 5topics that have been posted and not top 5 posters. Is that possible? Sorry for asking so much.
It is like topic title, topic poster, started in which section of the forum, last posted by who. Some sort like that. Thanks for helping.

Support

Quote from: Izzy;513060Thanks so much. However what I wanted is top 5topics that have been posted and not top 5 posters. Is that possible? Sorry for asking so much.
It is like topic title, topic poster, started in which section of the forum, last posted by who. Some sort like that. Thanks for helping.

Sorry, my mistake. I've activated top 5 recent topics on your forum.

Zeleni.Zub

just so i dont open another shoutbox topic i would like to ask the admins to DISABLE the shoutbox at my forum... we tried it, and the mod just brings too much confusion, the opinions are of all sorts, generaly ppl think we dont need it so i ask you to disable it.

thx in advance...

Support

Quote from: Zeleni.Zub;513149just so i dont open another shoutbox topic i would like to ask the admins to DISABLE the shoutbox at my forum... we tried it, and the mod just brings too much confusion, the opinions are of all sorts, generaly ppl think we dont need it so i ask you to disable it.

thx in advance...

Ok, i've just deactivated the shoutbox on your forum.

Zeleni.Zub