News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

404 error

Started by Kieran, February 02, 2008, 08:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieran

This is 404 error. Return to ForumLivre.com.

What is this? It comes up everytime I try and axcess my forums :(

Support

Can you please provide us your forum address?

Thanks.

Support

I think you have not yet activated your forums. To do so you must access the activation email which was sent to your email address during registration.

Kieran

I know, I did that already. It just brought me to that 404 error :(. I have had invisionfree forums before so I have some experience.

Support

I've deleted it please try to register again.

Thanks.

Kieran

ahh! I tried again same result!

Support

I'm pretty sure your forum has not yet been activated. When you have received the activation email please click on the link in that email and you're done!

Kieran

I know, I know! I have done that many times same result!

Edit: Invalid Activation Session! Click here to try again. Thank you.
thats what it says. Sometimes it does that and others the 404 error.
When I click "here" brings me to forumlivre home.

Kieran

YES! it finally worked! I don't know if you guys did it, but thanks for your support! I may be needing it again :)

Support

Quote from: Kieran;514534YES! it finally worked! I don't know if you guys did it, but thanks for your support! I may be needing it again :)

Yes, we've fixed it.

If you need any help with your forum please let me known.

Kieran

um yeah, sorry but how do you become root admin again. Lol I accidentally made myself a normal admin and would like to change it back. It doesn't let me change my group to root admin because I'm not the root admin!! It makes sense, but right now there is no one as a root admin! I think that it should be looked into and fixed on all future forums so that there has to be a root admin at all times.
thanks

Support

I've changed your account to root admin.