How to disable/enable MODs on your forum

Started by freeforum, May 31, 2008, 12:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeforum

Our phpBB3 forum service comes with pre-defined MODs, provide you more tools to manage and improve your forums. Before you can't disable/enable MODs, but now, you can do that yourself. You don't need to request a MOD activation from us and wait for our response.

To disable/enable MODs, follow instructions below:
[LIST=1]
  • Click on 'Administration Control Panel' link at the bottom of a page.
  • Verify your administrator status again if the forum ask.
  • Click on 'General' tab -> Click on 'MODs Configuration' under 'Board Configuration'. Here, you can disable/enable MODs, you also can change MODs settings.
  • Press 'Submit' to save changes.
Hope this helps. Have fun with your forum!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Steesemype

Sometimes I like a little something extra out of my online gaming. There has been a lot of buzz lately about websites where we can put some cash down on our online gaming for xbox or PS3. I have used several of these sites and thought I would share my experiences with them.          Virgin Gaming: Virgin Gaming | Video Game Tournaments and Online Gaming Competitions          Pros: Big cash prizes, automatic reporting     Cons: Noobish user base, inconsistent website makes it hard to find a match sometimes          Virgin is the biggest player with the most marketing dollars behind their site, but their inconsistent website is buggy and confusing. They have automatic reporting on all matches and a wide selection of games, but there seems to be many low rent players who use the service and its hard to find a good challenge.          Rivalspot: Xbox tournaments, ps3 tournaments, video game tournaments, play video games for money at Rivalspot          Pros: Weekly free tournaments with nice prizes, automatic reporting, great website     Cons: Still not a lot of users, less games          Rivalspot is a newcomer with a lot of potential, but they are still a bit young. They have weekly tournaments posted on their Facebook page where you can play for free and have a reasonable chance at winning a cash prize at the end. I like their blog, where they post a lot of great sports content, and there are a lot of great players who use the site - it is just still starting out so there aren't as many users online at any given time.          Gamersaloon: Video Game Tournaments at GamerSaloon.com          Pros: Easy to find a game, good userbase, good game selection     Cons: No automatic reporting          Gamersaloon could be a strong player but to me the lack of automated reporting is a deal breaker. I just can't bring myself to trust some guy in some unknown part of the country being honest about the fact that I just pwned him.          Overall I always try Rivalspot first - they have the most potential IMHO, and when I can't find a match there I jump on to Virgin.          I know there are other similar sites out there, so I was hoping to make this into a thread where we can post about our experiences and maybe hook up for some cash gaming.

Bloom

where??? i didn't find it:oops:

Paul

I would think that was for a previous version
You can change, edit modules on the portal page
Go to ACP > Stargate portal > and the options are under "modules"
To view the portal you will need to enable it  ACP > General > Extra settings under board configuration.
Portal will not work in all of the styles so you need to find the ones they will work with

Hope this helps