All MODs installed on your test phpBB3 forum

Started by freeforum, May 31, 2008, 01:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeforum

Dear beautiful members,

First of all, i'm sorry for the delay in phpBB3 conversion. We didn't convert your forums to phpBB3 as we announced. And thank you for your patience on waiting for us.

We installed following MODs for your forum:
[LIST=1]
  • StarGate Portal with useful blocks.
  • Ajax Shoutbox
  • Quick Reply
  • Styles Demo
  • MODs Configuration: allow you can disable/enable above MODs, you don't need to request for MOD activation like before.
  • Advanced database backup
  • Show forum images in ACP to allow you view all available forum images to select.
  • Advanced Meta Tags
  • Keywords URL

We planned to convert your forum next weekend if nothing changed, give you a week to test out new MODs. If you get any errors, please report here so we can fix them and make your new forum more stable.

Your test phpBB3 forums are still there, please feel free to test out new features, functions, MODs and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.

verndewd

very cool upgrade, Just would very much like to be able to change all the gfx or as many as possible via photobucket hosting if possible. cant wait to upgrade.

Azuaya

Yes a good upgrade it is. I see that we can enable the MODs ourself now. So thank you very much.
Hi guys, I'm new here so I may have lots of trouble. Sorry if I'd cause too much problems.

~Azuaya

My forum all thanks to freeforum.ca
http://www.fantalise.noonhost.com/

jennkei

Wow, I was kinda shocked to see so many. XD Thanks! I can't seem to log into admin panel tho....it just gives me an error message, doesn't prompt me to log in. :/ My forum's here....Chois - Portal

I get this:
 Information

Access to the Administration Control Panel is not allowed as you do not have administrative permissions.

Only english language is possible?Greek?Thanks

hamachi

Hi admins,

Just want to inform you guys, when i looked at the phbb3 forum, my stats counter showed all codes instead of just the bar and the numbers of visitors.

Please fix that, here is my forum :

myRosso Ran

Thanks!:oops:

freeforum

Quote from: jennkei;516628Wow, I was kinda shocked to see so many. XD Thanks! I can't seem to log into admin panel tho....it just gives me an error message, doesn't prompt me to log in. :/ My forum's here....Chois - Portal

I get this:
 Information

Access to the Administration Control Panel is not allowed as you do not have administrative permissions.
Please try again, if you can't login, request a new password. The style you selected doesn't support portal, i just fixed it, please use another style if you would like to use the portal. Thanks.

freeforum

Quote from: 6977777777;516633Only english language is possible?Greek?Thanks
Sorry, the forum supports Greek but MODs don't support it.

freeforum

Quote from: RepublicoFenerbahce;516634I don't understand.. Can you heLp me pLs!?..
Please tell me your questions. Thanks.

freeforum

Quote from: hamachi;516641Hi admins,

Just want to inform you guys, when i looked at the phbb3 forum, my stats counter showed all codes instead of just the bar and the numbers of visitors.

Please fix that, here is my forum :

myRosso Ran

Thanks!:oops:
Please use it as BBCode, refer to http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/manuals-guides-phpbb3/436678-how-use-html-posting-forum-description.html for more information. Thanks.

NoHumorMan

Just waiting for the conversion now.  Any news on when it will begin?
No Humor Man - Corporation for Bad Swimmers

Support

Quote from: NoHumorMan;516761Just waiting for the conversion now.  Any news on when it will begin?

On Thursday, June 10th. :-D

The Undertaker

Quote from: Support;516791On Thursday, June 10th. :-D

You mean Tuesday, June 10th don't you or at least that's the information I received from FreeForum today in an e-mail! The 10th is on Tuesday anyway.