News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Confused

Started by ReaperX, June 01, 2008, 02:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReaperX

Ok i'm a little confused your website is freephpnuke.org does your site support php files cause i'm trying to run a program that needs php but i'm not getting the information I need from your site to make it work maybe someone can help me out. Dont get me wrong I love the site way better then all the other free websites:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :mrgreen: .

freeforum

I'm sorry, we don't support php files. Feel free to contact us  if you have any questions. Thank you.

ReaperX

Is there any way to add music to the site with out having some sort of music player up where you can see it? Also i'm having trouble getting my forums to work a little help would be greatly appericated.

Support

Pleas read the tutorial here http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/phpnuke-manuals-guides/436009-how-add-music-player-your-phpnuke-portal.html

About the problem with your forum, go to Modules  Administration, find and activate "Forums" module.

Hope this helps.

ReaperX

Ok I have noticed there are several different parts of the nuke sites from these forums freephp ez and great I know freephp doesn't support the php or mysql files do any of your sites support these files?

Support

Quote from: ReaperX;517342Ok I have noticed there are several different parts of the nuke sites from these forums freephp ez and great I know freephp doesn't support the php or mysql files do any of your sites support these files?
I'm not sure what you're talking about? Please explain more.

ReaperX

Lets see your websites all of them that you offer theres several diiferent ones like the freephpnuke the greatnuke and the others do any of them that you offer support php or mysql files to where you can add them to the site when your building it?    Hope that explains it more or better.