Please Help Me With This!!!

Started by gaaraofthesand420, August 04, 2008, 08:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaaraofthesand420

Hello everyone! First off if what I have in my siggy is bad then PLEASE let me know and I will remove it! Im just trying to advertise and team up with other sites!

But my question is, how do I get a Forum Like This One???? I mean I have the SimpleMachineForums and it is junk compared to this Free Forums here!!! I pay for my Forums, Well it comes with my website provider but I would REALLY LOVE to know how I can install this kind of Forums to my site which is Home

Also Please If anyone would like me to advertise there site/Forums on my site then please email me @ john@alwaysanime.net and my Site is BRAND NEW!!! I barely had it for a month now and im waiting for my new Dedicated Server to be built before I can stream Videos or even add anymore Videos because I will just have to transfer them over to the new server when its done and that will take forever!!!! So thats why you dont see all my anime linked or with all episodes! SO please if anyone wants to join that would be awesome!!! I Giveaway FREE, UN-OPENED, UNCUT DUBBED OR SUBBED ANIME, COMPLETE BOXSETS FOR FREE!!!! All you have to do is win a Contests and this weeks Contest is just a guessing game LOL!! You Just have to Guess A # Between 1-40 and Whoever Guesses right will have there choice of which Anime they want!!! MY SITE IS ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE!!!! SO PLEASE CONSIDER TEAMING UP WITH ME AS FAR AS ADVERTISING GOES!!! ILL HELP YOU AND YOU HELP ME!!!

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS AND THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!! :D

gaaraofthesand420

How do I get a Forum Like this for my site???