Ben 10 Alien Force The Game portal

Started by pecavuk, August 10, 2008, 05:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pecavuk

So i created it today,still getting the hang on things and improvements,but it's pretty much steady,and delivers all known info.Im also planing on updating with ''Protector of Earth'' info,cheats,game saves etc.

Alien Force The Game

:mrgreen:

lamordida

Hey that's coming along nicely :)  Keep up the good work.  Now comes the hard part.  You need to promote it to get more members but the site looks great.  Cheers

MaT

Agree with Lamorida Coming along ver well Good Work
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

lamordida

I think Mat just likes me that's why he agrees.  Thanks Mat :blush:

pecavuk

Quote from: lamordida;518885Hey that's coming along nicely :)  Keep up the good work.  Now comes the hard part.  You need to promote it to get more members but the site looks great.  Cheers

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Josey Wales

Quote from: lamordida;518890I think Mat just likes me that's why he agrees. Thanks Mat :blush:

Yeah this site looks great,there's some where on the fourm (not sure where),but you can add your site to Yahoo search,Google search,and MSN.Just look for it in the forums.

It's your avatar his in love with...:-D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Delta-Force-Elite

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy!"

lamordida

Quote from: Josey Wales;518898It's your avatar his in love with...:-D

Lol.

Here are the search engine submission links.

Google submit Add your URL to Google

MSN at Live Search URL Submission

Yahoo at http://submit.search.yahoo.com/free/request

DMOZ at ODP - Open Directory Project

You can also add your site to these directory Top Directories - Rankings - All Sites NavyCS TopSites Great Sites http://www.lambslinks.com/

pecavuk

Quote from: lamordida;518906Lol.

Here are the search engine submission links.

Google submit Add your URL to Google

MSN at Live Search URL Submission

Yahoo at http://submit.search.yahoo.com/free/request

DMOZ at ODP - Open Directory Project

You can also add your site to these directory Top Directories - Rankings - All Sites NavyCS TopSites Great Sites http://www.lambslinks.com/

Heey,thanks! But i won't advertise until i find a theme for the ''site''.:confused:

QuoteYeah this site looks great,there's some where on the fourm (not sure where),but you can add your site to Yahoo search,Google search,and MSN.Just look for it in the forums.

The forum is pretty much ready,its on the left in the modules block.

P.S. I tried every provider (SMF,Proboards,Conforums,phpBB) but i didn't like none of them.Is there a free vBulletin forum? Like you have on this site ex. ''Free Blog'' or ''Free Phpnuke''

lamordida

Sorry, I wouldn't know.  I like phpbb but you can try searching yahoo or google for free vBulletin+hosting.  We don't support it.  We use vBulletin but freeforum.ca is a paid website not free.  :(    

Free is best :) stick with us, when and if your board gets popular enough then switch to paid hosting if you need to.  That's just my opinion.

pecavuk

Quote from: lamordida;518933Sorry, I wouldn't know.  I like phpbb but you can try searching yahoo or google for free vBulletin+hosting.  We don't support it.  We use vBulletin but freeforum.ca is a paid website not free.  :(    

Free is best :) stick with us, when and if your board gets popular enough then switch to paid hosting if you need to.  That's just my opinion.

Yea,i know you pay for vBulletin and hosting it.Thanks for the comments anyway.

P.S. Changing the theme of the site.

rickyboy1982

I tried the link to your site and it appears its not available any more.
do you have a new link?

nikole

Quote from: pecavuk;518930Heey,thanks! But i won't advertise until i find a theme for the ''site''.:confused:

The forum is pretty much ready,its on the left in the modules block.

P.S. I tried every provider (SMF,Proboards,Conforums,phpBB) but i didn't like none of them.Is there a free vBulletin forum? Like you have on this site ex. ''Free Blog'' or ''Free Phpnuke''
I wouldn't know.  I like phpbb but you can try searching yahoo or google  for free vBulletin+hosting.  We don't support it.  We use vBulletin but  freeforum.ca is a paid website not free

kevinmass

It is wonderful & amazing in a way. Thank you for sharing.

Ben 10 Games

actonherbert

Really wonderful job that you have created. Keep it on. Thank for sharing.

Acton Herbert