adding new pages to my website

Started by Clash, September 23, 2008, 03:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clash

i need to know how you can add a new page to my website my wife does custom myspace codes and i would like to add new pages to my website where her codes and pics of what the myspace layout will look like to my site.... also i am wanting to add a linker scrolling box to my site where i can add my link me code to the scroll box.... could someone please help me out with this..... thank you.... clash

lamordida

1. You can't add new pages but you can make a myspace layout forum or even divide it up into different layout categories.   In your forum(s) post the code using the [code ] tag and post a preview image of the layout along with the code.  You can upload the images or hotlink them from a free image host.

2. You can add he links in a marquee to scroll I think there's already a Mod with that name.  What is your site url to give you better instruction on how to add the mod?

Clash

thanks i really wasnt wanting a myspace i was needing new pages but if it cant be done then it cant be done thanks for your time....

lamordida

I think you meant to say: thanks i really wasnt wanting a myspace forum.  If that's that case... Sorry that's all that freeforum.ca offers FREE FORUMS not websites but I think that it would actually work parallel with your idea and give users a chance to comment on different aspects of your designs/codes.  If you decide to give it a shot keep us in mind, we're here to help you create it.  

Cheers

smith41

Is its a website or it is in myspace???

samcrime786

Hi,

you can use when adding a new page to your website with SiteBuilder We just streamlined the process, easier to add a link in your site navigation menu to your new page.
When you start working on creating a website, you need to decide what links to include in your site's navigation menu. It's important to give your site visitors an easy way to access key pages on your site with a single click, but, if you have a lot of pages, you don't want to clutter up your navigation menu with a link to every one of them.

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry