News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Why am I timing out?

Started by MrsHomer, October 20, 2008, 11:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsHomer

I have broadband so what's up with that? I'm trying to set up a forum but keep running into timing out? any  ideas?

(and I I want this skin!!! LMAO)

lamordida

1.Please provide your url.  

2.This skin is not compatible with phpbb :( sorry

Coolvipcandy

Time out was a temporary server problem hope it might be working fine for u now. and plz do provide us with ur site url with query in future. Thanks.

MrsHomer

That must have been it cause all is going well now.Thank you. You want the url of my forum? • Portal  in the future? This is all new to me and a wee bit overwhelming  but I'm sure it will be old hat in no time.
A question about Extensions, I wanted to add psp and psd but I must be doing something wrong because it's not working.
(and why does the link I just put up look different from others? It works, but says bull portal?)

lamordida

Quote from: MrsHomer;520313That must have been it cause all is going well now.Thank you. You want the url of my forum? • Portal  in the future? This is all new to me and a wee bit overwhelming  but I'm sure it will be old hat in no time.
A question about Extensions, I wanted to add psp and psd but I must be doing something wrong because it's not working.
(and why does the link I just put up look different from others? It works, but says bull portal?)

No problem MrsHomer, glad it's back to normal.  Just so you know, you should always include your url on new topics so that we don't have to go back and forth with old post to figure out what you site is.

About the extensions.  You will have to compress the file first using your favorite compression software (zip, rar, or winzip ect,...) and then you'll be able to upload it with no problem at all.

And about the links here, don't worry about it, that's just the way that this boards translates them but they works the same.  If you need help with anything else just let us know MrsHomer.  We're here to help :wink: