my sites (www.underground-sharing.co.nr)

Started by noname, July 11, 2008, 10:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diefree

stevie teever

very good post topic .keep it up with this sprit

Seoconsultant786

I join it its good site where form you can get good information all other stuff as well.i am also looking for such site thank you for sharing with us.

MaT

just a quick question you wouldn't be hosting iilegal material on yur site?
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

qrst752

Cardinals Trikots Grosshaendler  Cardinals Trikots Grosshaendler, chager Trikots Grosshaendler  chager Trikots Grosshaendler, CHIEEF Trikots Grosshaendler  CHIEEF Trikots Grosshaendler, COLTS Trikots Grosshaendler  COLTS Trikots Grosshaendler, Cowboys Trikots Grosshaendler  Cowboys Trikots Grosshaendler,

goodugg15

some blonds are smartCheap Designer HandbagsDesigner Handbags SaleDesigner Handbags Pursesthere was a guy sitting next to a blond on a plain. he decided to have some fun. he asked the blond if they could play a game. the blond said sure i love games. so the man said we will ask each other question. and if you get it right i will give you ten dollars and if you get it wrong or don't knowe the answer than you give me ten dollars and we will just go back and forth.the blond said she didn't want to play. then about 20 minutes later the guy says o.k. i will give you one hundred dollars if i don't know the question. the blond finally said o.k. and they started the game. who is the ruler of africa? asked the man. the blond handed him a ten dollar bill. then the blond asked what is black and white and purple has eight legs runs like a lion barks lke a dog and has red eyes? the man then got out his lap top and looked on the enternet he and emailed his friends. after about an hour he handed the lady a hundred dollar bill. then he asked what was it anyway and the blond handed him a ten.

tuvw280

tiffany & co tiffany & co,tiffany tiffany,tiffany ring tiffany ring,tiffany and co tiffany and co,tiffany schmuck tiffany schmuck,

gold9374