News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Creating Forms

Started by theghost, January 08, 2009, 10:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theghost

Hey i have a question and i was wondering if you could help me on it...
I would like to create a set of
forms for people of high rank in my group to create a devision withn the group itself, and im wondering how i could do that?

If you are able to help then that would be very appreciated :)

NicksMods

CFan you alaberate? do you want a seperate forum for your members or a forum within the forum?

NicksMods

If its a forum within the forum that you want it so only thos members can see it (and you) then i can help you

theghost

nono lol a sepreate form for example, only the highest of ranks in my group / clan is able to create a division so a form is needed for that. as of now the forums are ok, then maybe i go look at some form providers see what comes up with them....

Support

theghost

well forms done :) just hope they will be put to good use, thx for your help

gold5423

evernn

The cheapest Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter OFF (14.99% Discount Coupon) is a powerful PDF to PPT format file converter. Convert PDF to PPT with ease. With the PDF to PPT Converter, you can convert your PDF file to PPT format. Using Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter you can preserve original images, tables, layout in the created PPT presentations. It supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003. No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required. Limited time free download for christmas Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter discount purchase,buy Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter with coupon code.
Hot Sale:
OFF Xilisoft HD Video Converter (12.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft Password Manager OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
OFF Xilisoft iPhone Video Converter (14.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate for Mac OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
Discount Xilisoft DVD Ripper Standard (10.01% Coupon Code)
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator Express Discount (20.00% OFF)
For more christmas discount software, visit http://www.vogsoft.com