Help I do not know how to use html on my site

Started by compudoc, April 27, 2009, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compudoc

hey this is compudoc i have a site called Compudoc we service all electronics  and  i am trying to imput my own html into my site but i do not know why it will not work.

Support

Please disable Javascript in your browser then try again.

compudoc

Is that supposed to change the way it is displayed because i want to be able to add my own banners, ads, and video and picture uploading.

Support

You can change your site logo in the AdminCP > Preferences.  Because we do not offer video and image hosting, so you please upload your multimedia files to other hosting then embed them to your site.

karolin768

Before unpacking your wedding dress, make sure that you have a clean, uncluttered area in which to spread the white wedding dress out away from food, pens, children, pets etc. Your hands should be clean and dry, and it's wise to remove any jewellery that could snag the fabric of the wedding dress. Ideally, wear fine cotton gloves when handing or moving the plus size wedding dresses

edhardy46

On the night of a Halloween costume party a couple were having trouble picking suitable outfits. After a while the wife got mad and stormed out of the room. Fifteen minutes later she came back completely naked execpt for a lemon between her legs.The husband looked at her for a moment and then stormed out of the room himself. Twenty minutes passed and then he came back himself with a potato around his dick.Vibram FiveFingers sprintVibram FiveFingers Women sprintVibram Five FingerThe wife gave him a wierd look and then the husband replied "If your going as a sour-puss, I going as a dictator".

evernn

The cheapest Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter OFF (14.99% Discount Coupon) is a powerful PDF to PPT format file converter. Convert PDF to PPT with ease. With the PDF to PPT Converter, you can convert your PDF file to PPT format. Using Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter you can preserve original images, tables, layout in the created PPT presentations. It supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003. No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required. Limited time free download for christmas Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter discount purchase,buy Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter with coupon code.
Hot Sale:
OFF Xilisoft HD Video Converter (12.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft Password Manager OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
OFF Xilisoft iPhone Video Converter (14.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate for Mac OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
Discount Xilisoft DVD Ripper Standard (10.01% Coupon Code)
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator Express Discount (20.00% OFF)
For more christmas discount software, visit http://www.vogsoft.com