Forum signature as an Image

Started by stormbreaker, December 07, 2008, 03:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormbreaker

In my account on my site, how do i put a picture as my signature? so that when i post on my site forums i want the signature to appear under each of my posts as a signature Thanks [B-O-G] Gaming Community

In addition to that, why does the link icon not work at all when editing signature, or blocks, content..etc..?

MaT

how  to make you sig show up make shure you first have them activated, which that is loacated in your general settings and now to make it show up. get you chosen picture and then upload it to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and you'll get a [img] code and just put that in your sig area.

second thing i think it might just you pc becuase sometimes mine does that too but not on my mates.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

maddog46113

Quote from: MaT;521191how  to make you sig show up make shure you first have them activated, which that is loacated in your general settings and now to make it show up. get you chosen picture and then upload it to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and you'll get a [img] code and just put that in your sig area.

second thing i think it might just you pc becuase sometimes mine does that too but not on my mates.

Signatures arent working on my site either. I have them enabled.

Bad Blood Gaming Community

maddog46113

Support

Well, your signature is cool mate.

gjhffgkj

Word of wow gold the omnipresent Qin sorrow, the nation Morohito, also in the hamper sensation Tabernacle, there are another hunting Xia Chu's. Feng's is too inconvenient And steamed for Qianren to Om's Guzijingxu said, releasing a few wow gold flat to train.

ijkl852

But her screen wow gold is we all pair, met her high to claim equivalent the informed, lief to push wow powerleveling to go in their soul language Portuguese,  is the deceive can not assist but to buy wow gold laugh up miles. "We all enjoin her 'baroness you', which contains the wry denomination and wow gold compassion. She is not bad, if the chronicle of his identity, do not bury wow accounts the bypast job.

evernn

The cheapest Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter OFF (14.99% Discount Coupon) is a powerful PDF to PPT format file converter. Convert PDF to PPT with ease. With the PDF to PPT Converter, you can convert your PDF file to PPT format. Using Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter you can preserve original images, tables, layout in the created PPT presentations. It supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003. No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required. Limited time free download for christmas Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter discount purchase,buy Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter with coupon code.
Hot Sale:
OFF Xilisoft HD Video Converter (12.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft Password Manager OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
OFF Xilisoft iPhone Video Converter (14.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate for Mac OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
Discount Xilisoft DVD Ripper Standard (10.01% Coupon Code)
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator Express Discount (20.00% OFF)
For more christmas discount software, visit http://www.vogsoft.com