News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Banner

Started by theghost, March 27, 2009, 01:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theghost

Okay so i got this banner, the thing is i want to upload it to the website but want the background invisible or well no background just the text and have the website theme as the background of that banner. Is there anyway to do that?

Support

I don't see the link of the banner. Could you post it again?

Thanks.

theghost

Sorry, i was asking about it first just to make sure it could be done. Anyways here is the link to the banner:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/abertawe/Banners%20and%20logos/newcpf.jpg

and now for the website:

[[CPF]] Combined Protection Force

Support

Quote from: theghost;523226Sorry, i was asking about it first just to make sure it could be done. Anyways here is the link to the banner:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/abertawe/Banners%20and%20logos/newcpf.jpg

and now for the website:

[[CPF]] Combined Protection Force
Sorry, I didn't understand. If you mean you want the banner background invisible, I can't do that because I don't know how.

theghost

Lol np :) good enough to make sure it could be done or not first, although thanx anyway

Support

Okay, please let me known if you need further help with your site.

theghost

Just to report a bug / technicle help, the blocks section in the admin cp no longer allows me to add / edit blocks i try to create a new block or edit one although when i hit submit nothing happens.

Support

Quote from: theghost;523238Just to report a bug / technicle help, the blocks section in the admin cp no longer allows me to add / edit blocks i try to create a new block or edit one although when i hit submit nothing happens.
I've take a look into your blocks administration module but I didn't find the problem. I can add, edit block, etc..

theghost

No that's ok :) thing is when ever i try to update or add blocks nothing seems to be happening i only see what the blocks was before the update, or the layout before a new one is added. Like i add or edit a block they just stay the same as before, i could keep trying although i'm not sure or not wether it a technicle fault or a scripting issue, i checked the HTML codes that i done all seems fine i'd just have to take another look through them make sure if all is good then i know it's not the html scripts.

Support

Quote from: theghost;523247No that's ok :) thing is when ever i try to update or add blocks nothing seems to be happening i only see what the blocks was before the update, or the layout before a new one is added. Like i add or edit a block they just stay the same as before, i could keep trying although i'm not sure or not wether it a technicle fault or a scripting issue, i checked the HTML codes that i done all seems fine i'd just have to take another look through them make sure if all is good then i know it's not the html scripts.

You have disable Javascript in your browser first, then it will work. :mrgreen:

theghost

It was the java, i disabled then re-enabled it then tried testing and everything worked fine. So now i can re-enable the blocks and re-add / edit some :)

Support

Remember to disable Javascript before adding the HTML codes to your block, if you need further help please let me known.:-D

fghi097

We have a huge collection of Breitling Replica Watches.Breitling Replica we provided are in the highest quality and most durable.The Breitling Watches almost indistinguishable from the original Breitling Watch. Our Replica Breitling Watches are of unparalleled quality and endurance. If you've ever wanted to own a replica Breitling Watches,just come to our store,and you will get your dreaming Fake Breitling.

darksidewalker

Quote from: theghost;523216Okay so i got this banner, the thing is i want to upload it to the website but want the background invisible or well no background just the text and have the website theme as the background of that banner. Is there anyway to do that?

I can help you with this, only give me a few days to make the banner, or let me know what you need ok??

Greetings, Darksidewalker;)

tanduy2506

Quote from: theghost                                  Okay so i got this banner,  the thing is i want to upload it to the website but want the background  invisible or well no background just the text and have the website  theme as the background of that banner. Is there anyway to do that?
Hi theghost,
I've fixed your theme "AcidTechBlue" to load logo that you changed.
Let me know if you need further helps.
Quote from: darksidewalker;536532I can help you with this, only give me a few days to make the banner, or let me know what you need ok??

Greetings, Darksidewalker;)
Hi darksidewalker,
I think he want to set transfer background (.gift / .png).
It will be suitable for any theme.
I see he has 2 logo: http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/abertawe/Banners%20and%20logos/newcpf.jpg and

If you know a little knowledge about design like photoshop, illustrator, corel draw .... and so on. You can design everything if you want.

Actually, I'm don't know these software skills so much :smile:
I'd glad be glad if you can help us, Darksidewalker.
Let's design it and choose the good one for him.

Thanks you.