Adding Games to website

Started by Hoax, June 06, 2009, 09:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoax

When I fill out the form to add a game to the flash games module and it says change or add or whatever it says. It refreshs the page and doesnt add the game, what is wrong with it?

I made sure I uploaded everything right.

Support

Fixing it.....
Thank you for the report.

Support

Hoax

Thank you. Now I have another problem.

When people try to sign up on my website
-inFiniTe Clan-

It doesn't send them a confirmation code to their email and then when they try to log in, they cant access the forums.

What's wrong?

Support

I just registered on your site and the confirmation email system is working fine. If your members do not see the confirmation email in their Inbox, please tell them check their Junk/Spam folder.

pqrs926

Product Description Including: tattoo machine: 1pcs tattoo needle: 10pcs Manganese steel Grip: 1pcs Color Aluminum Grip: 1pcs Stainless Steel tips: 3pcs Disposable Tips: 5pcs Tattoo Ink: 20ml/ bottle, 7bottle tattoo ink Holder 1pcs tattoo power supply: 1pcs Clip cord: 1pcs Foot Switch: 1pcs Anesthetic: 2pcs Ink Cups: 1 package Tattoo fitting: 1package practice skin:1pc Aluminum Alloy Box 1pcs Weight: 3. 5 kg You can choose any tattoo machine to put in this kit. Model: JL-TK1 Productivity: Enough Unit Price/Payment: T/T at sight Origin: China Packing: 1kit/box Min. Order: 100kits Transportation: By express, by air, by sea.that's tattoo kits

mnop010

in the wow gold approaching to envisage the situation: how his legs short gradually stabilise downfield; how wow accounts to discover to move on crutches, close instantaneous and wow powerleveling flexile; "51" country of the once season present be exactly equal the aforesaid day, by nighttime take in cocain mkata before the forenoon you can stroll from the zoo; from now on what he testament hit sufficiency instance to high play of supplemental wow gold polish curriculum, Efficiently, but also to should see the historic umpteen had