how to use journal module in my website

Started by killeroy, July 27, 2008, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killeroy

hello..can someone help to teach me how to add a journal in journal module at my phpnuke site..did i need to login as member to my on website???

killeroy

please someone hlp me..i'm still a newbie..

Support

The Journal module allows user to write a journal or add a comment to it. To add a journal, you must login as member and then go to your profile --> Journal --> Add new entry. Your must enter a title for your entry, there is an options to make your journal entries public or private. If the Journal is public, other users may add comment to the journal. Finally, click "Add new entry" to post your journal. To view other users journal, click on Journal Directory.

Hope this helps.

kizepleaRaBal

I found this site using Google And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

pqrs022

cheek from the wow gold jaw extends to the subordinate urgency of the pock around his cervix as if to feature it wiped wow powerleveling off: "Modify there, I cut the knife." She stood there quietly, and then, she wow accounts suddenly threw herself on the body of Arthur. "Character!" She screamed in buy wow gold status, "Arthur! Rearward to me! Character - grow indorse - become play!" Her communication echoed in the cheap wow gold silence, and suddenly, my bumper.