Reputation System

Started by Jordo2, April 05, 2009, 03:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordo2

Hello Guys,

Is there a add-on for installing a Reputation System?

Support

Quote from: Jordo2;523334Hello Guys,

Is there a add-on for installing a Reputation System?

I have no ideas about Reputation system. Can you give us more info about it, is it compatible with PHPNuke?

Jordo2

Quote from: Support;523335I have no ideas about Reputation system. Can you give us more info about it, is it compatible with PHPNuke?

You might be more familiar with Karma?

Support

Quote from: Jordo2;523340You might be more familiar with Karma?

Why not send me a link so I can see what it is?

theghost

Reputation system's yes there are addons for them though however i'm not sure if they are for phpnuke. There are reputation systems installed on some phpbb3 forums (they come with it) some best advice is to look it up on google first.

gold5423

dellnk40

1) More pictures available on our website //www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: Nike shoes, Nike shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at nike,nike shoes,jordan shoes-www.nikeok.com and contact us at service@nikeok.comwww.nikeok.com